BYAB Episode 4

Episode four *moans*

The Willy-Wonker Squad (Monokuma, Kitty, Elizabeth, and Momo) We're hanging around, after school. They didnt skip because they were good christian boys. (Degragatiory)

They causually sucked eachothers cocks, did some crack, the usual. Yunno?

Not so long after Elizabeth sucked the trauma out of Momos dick (Tamarka would be so jealous!!) They ran into a boy, who was almost as scraggly as Elizabeths voice. He looked like if Kaede and Shaggy we're cousins and had too muh of a fun night.

The incest product walked up to Elizabeth, before pushing her chest.

"I am gay." He spoke on, 'I am homeless, I have aids."

Kitty whispered to Monokuma, "This makes me have to pee UwU" She said, pushing her fingers together to make it look like gay sex.

"Come'on, lil lady, we gotta find you a bathroom." He said in a southern accent, pulling her away.

"And im new in town!" The little bitch finished.

The two looked unimpressed. Erin spat in his face, before kicking him.

Momo pondered for a second, "Did you kick him because he was poor or because he was gay?"

Erin looked at the reader, dead in the eyes. "I dont know, whoevers reading this can decide."

Kitty and Monokuma are now behind a tree, romantically peeing together. Kitty blushed a bit.. She knew that this was the perfect time to tell him... But... Her heart was just beating so fast. She had to though, she sucked it up, and spoke... "M-Monokuma..." She began.

"Hm?" He said, surprisingly casual.. Something about it made butterflies erupt in her tummy wummy.

"Its just... A-after the whole.. Thing.." Monokuma nodded, he knew, the whole kokichi kidnapping thing, yeah yeah, "I..." She got closer to him... "I dont know..." She pressed her chest against his, and Monokumas breath hitched, "if its Torchwick I want..." She went on her tippy, beautifully sculpted toes, and whispered in a husky voice into his ear, "Or you."

Chapter four end :00987ytghnm,.;'