Prologue: A wishing Star

🌙☄️🌙☄️🌙☄️🌙☄️🌙☄️🌙☄️🌙

Star light, star bright

First star i see tonight

I wish i may

I wish i might

Have this wish

I wish tonight

☄️🌟☄️🌟☄️🌟☄️🌟☄️🌟☄️🌟☄️

3rd pov

It was early morning, every creature big and small, demon or mortal, was fast asleep Cuddled up with their loved ones, some sleeping alone by themselves. Morning dew was starting to form around plants and the atmosphere turned into the familiar cold everyone would hate in the morning. In a small hut on a small rice field, layed an old couple asleep in each other's arms. The husband, po shen, had his arms wrapped around his wife, Fei Ming. This couple had given up hope of having kids when the village doctor pronounced Ming infertile causing her to be ostracized by the village, making bad business for her husband. Despite all this her husband stayed loyal and true to his side.

While the old couple slept, up in the sky that was still littered with stars, a bright star came shooting down onto the earth, casting a luminous light as it descended. While it was on its course to the Earth the star's light illuminated the hut of the old couple from the window, causing them to wake. Po unwrapped his arms from his wife and briskly walked to the window.

"What is it po?" His wife questioned

"I don't know"

Out in the distance, past the bamboo forest surrounding their farm, the light from the mysterious star was shining.

"Fei stay here I'm gonna go investigate to see what happened." po hurriedly walked past his wife to grab his robe making his way to the door. "Wait Po!!!" Ming cried out for her husband, rushing to catch up to him but he was already out the door entering the forest.

As Po entered the bamboo forest, he could see the light from the mysterious star shining through the bamboo. The closer he got to the light the more he saw small floating orbs, shining similarly to the mysterious light floating around like dust. Soon Po arrived at a clearing In the forest, and what he saw gave him more questions. There in the middle of the clearing was a small baby, wailing like they were just born. The closer he got to the babe the more his body trembled with vigor. The baby was wrapped in possibly the finest silk he's ever seen, the dark navy blue color nearly mimicking the night sky as if it was made from it. Po reached out with a trembling hand and grabbed the edge of the silk blanket, the smooth sensation of the silk feeling cold to him. As he moved the blanket away from the child's face Po's mind was filled with questions.

'Where on earth did this child come from?!?! who in their right mind just left them here?!?! When I find the man who's done this I'm gonna... I'm...'

His train of thought was at a stop when he finally saw the child's face.

Her skin was almost pale as porcelain, her cheeks were marked with two blue pastel circles, and her hair was nearly as white as paper. When she opened her eyes, they were as bright blue as the sky during the day, he could nearly get lost in them the longer he glanced at her.

The child finally ceased her wailing when she opened her eyes, catching sight of Po, she moved her arms up trying to reach him cooing softly. Po picked the child up as carefully as he could with the silk wrap and stood up to walk back to his wife. During his journey back he never took his eyes off the child, almost enamored by her. All he ever wanted during his marriage was a child. A child that he can raise to love with his wife, all hope seemed lost until he found the child. It's as if the gods finally answered all his prayers and wishes that they finally gave them a child.

Rushing back to his home to his beloved wife Po opened the door as quickly and quietly as he could. Spotting his wife pacing in their bedroom he quietly called out to her.

"Fei! Come quickly!"

Hearing her husband's voice, Fei rushed to him but nearly stopped to see the baby in his arms, her breath caught in her throat. She slowly approached him, a hand reaching out to the small child. With trembling hands, she brought the child into her arms. Fei had no words at all to say about the situation. Tears dripping from her eyes, she brushed a stray hair from the child's face gently stroking her cheeks.

Po approached her with his arm wrapped around her shoulder and the other around the babe, protecting her. Fei laid her head against her husband's shoulder, her tears were enough to see that she'd accepted the child. After so many years of trying, failing and nearly 4 miscarriages, they finally had a child.

"It was like she was a gift from the gods...."

Po spoke, his wife nodded sniffling. No amount of words could describe her emotions right now. Turning her head up to her husband she asked him the question they always wanted to ask.

"What are we gonna call her my love?"

Po stared at his wife with adoration then casted his eyes to their new daughter. Sleeping quietly in their arms, hands balled up, gripping the silk blanket. Po moved his hands to her face, and brushed her cheek with his knuckle.

"How about... Xiao Ming"

Fei looked down to her new daughter, blue orbs looking back at her. If she looked closer, she could see tiny dust like stars shining in them.

"It's perfect"

The happy couple stood there in their bedroom engulfing each other with their brand new daughter Xiao Ming.

But life can't stay perfect can it?

"XIAO MING RUN!!!"

"MOTHER!!"

"Hey kid, are you alright?......"

" For breaking the law of order, meddling with the lives of mortals and gods, granting wishes to demons, having powers that could level this entire realm and nearly making an entire village your so called 'playground', and having affiliation with Sun Wukong The Monkey King. We hereby, the court of The Jade Emperor, bound you to this scroll for all eternity Obeying those who open it. whoever opens the scroll, they will be your master. you will serve, protect, obey, and grant whatever 6 wishes they desire. Failing to fulfill these requirements you will be punished and killed by his majesty's orders. But By the request of the great and merciful bodhisattva Gaun Yin, the only way you can ever be free is if your master wishes you your freedom after their 5 wishes by their choice. Is that clear child?"

"............."

"Must I repeat myself child, IS. THAT. CLEAR."

".........yes sir"

"Good, Then let the binding ritual begin"

(A/N) WHEW!!! man it has been so long since I actually made a fanfiction so I might be rusty, Im gonna be trying my hardest to commit to this book. I hope you guys like this prologue, I'm gonna be making a separate chapter describing Xiao Ming's character and her powers. Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter :)