Friend or Foe

3rd Pov:

Mk was in a very complicated position.

All he needed to do was return the vase he borrowed from Monkey Kings stash (*cough* horde *cough*) of mystic items and go straight back home. But His curiosity got the best of him and now he's facing the consequences of his actions, he doesn't even know if he just put the world into doom all because he was nosy. His heart was beating nearly as fast as the thoughts running in his head and his palms clammy from gripping the scroll in his hands too tightly, his breathing was at an uneven pace.

Looking up from the scroll he watched The being that he released just an hour ago was in his room inspecting every little thing he owned.  If he just left the scroll alone back at Monkey king's home he wouldn't have to be in this situation. Casting his eyes down back to the scroll in his hands, Mk's brain ran through the past scenarios of just hours ago.

FlashBack (Start)

Despite saving the city from the enormous giant soup dumpling that Monkey King warned him about from his so called 'food fight', bits and pieces of the dumpling were all over the city which caused another problem for the young successor and his friends.

"Um... i should probably go back and bring the vase back to Monkey King's place"

Scratching the back of his head, mk looked around to see the absolute mess that was all over the place. He spotted his friends and fathers already trying their best to clean up the mushy pieces of the dumpling. his friend Mei taking pictures and livestreaming the aftermath. His Adopted father Pigsy spoke up, with mop in hand.

" Hey Kid, while you're at it maybe find something to clean all this mess up eh? I can't have any customers if this place is in shambles!!"

It was obvious in his tone that he was absolutely pissed from the situation. His mop shaking in his hands from how much his fist was trembling in anger.

" I don't know what that furbrain of a mentor of yours was thinking but I'm gonna tear him a new one when he comes back, Just look at what he did to my restaurant!!!"

Motianing towards his shop, it was covered all over with dumpling dough. His husband, Tang, Mk's step father put a hand on Pigsy's shoulder.

"Calm down Pigsy, I'm pretty sure Mk and I will find something that can fix this. With that said, come on M-"

Before he could finish his sentence Mei rushed past him and grabbed Mk's arm dragging him to the mini hover cycle jet that he and Tang arrived on. Picking Mk up and placing him on the back seat.

"Sorry Mr Tang but mk already chose me we'll be back in a bit OK BYEEE!!!!"

"Wait Mei AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Before Mk can finish his sentence they were already on the way to flower fruit mountain. With a hand reaching out to where the duo was, Tang spoke up in a quiet tone with his husband next to him with an arm wrapped around his waist.

"But i wanted to go again"

His tone a defeated one disappointed he can't go back with Mk to flower fruit mountain to admire all the mystic items his mentor had. Seeing His husband bummed up Pigsy, chimed in.

" why don't you help me clean up then hm? Maybe if you do i'll get rid of that tab yours you freeloader"

Pulling Tang close, he walked to his shop to give Tang a mop of his own. Tang chuckled and shoved his husband's arm lightly.

" Oh shut up you grump"

MeanWhile over at Flower Fruit Mountain

" whoa!!! Monkey King really likes his mystic items huh?"