Meeting the others

The ghost's can be seen when they want to be. And Nick is Jake's attachment, Will is Sam's attachment. I may put them together if you want me too.

Kia POV

I walk into the house like mansion. Once I get in the house I see two other ghosts. Oh my god finally someone new, one of the ghosts with black hair, black ripped jeans, Nike sweatshirt, and a amazing jawline says. He runs over and hugs me. Nick let the poor guy get settled first before you make him want to leave, the other that has brown hair, perfect jawline, gray sweatpants, and a black shirt on. I'm Will and that's Nick, he says with a smile. The one that is still hugging me looks at me and smiles. Ok let go now Nick, Will says with a disappointed look on his face. The shorter boy let go of me and looks down. I'm so sorry about him we just usually don't get new comers, Will says and grabs Nicks hand and led him to the living room, me walking behind them.

I give the rest of the boys that were there that was human a chance to see me. I let my guard down trusting them enough to see me. I'm wearing a brown bear hoodie, brown sweatpants, black curly hair that was medium length, and my light brown smooth skin because I'm Hispanic. ( sorry for the bad description and maybe spelling some words wrong.) I see Colby's face light up with a smile plastered on it. You trust us enough to show yourself, He said with a little bit of shock in his voice but still that smirky smile on his face. He actually likes us!, Corey says with a wide smile. Maybe he will keep the others busy and out of trouble, Sam says with a smirk and then looking at the others who are showing themself except for Shadow. Sorry Sam you don't know me, I am the trouble, I say with a smirk. I like him already, Jake says with a smile and a chuckle at the end.

Time Skip

All the other boys have went to sleep except for me and Shadow. Hey I whisper to him sitting down next to him. Hey, he says at the same tone as me. Why don't you show yourself to them?, I ask with a frown. They don't like me that much, why should I show myself to people that don't even like me, heck even Nick and Will don't know what I look like, He says and looks down with a frown. Why dis you show yourself to me then?, I ask with a small smile. I-I don't know you seemed like a good person that wouldn't hate anyone right away, He says and looks up at me. Why don't you show yourself tomorrow and if they say something then I'll do something about it, I say with a smile. You would do that for me, He asks with a shocked face. Yeh of course I'll even stay with you when you show yourself, I say with a smile. O-ok I'll do it, He says with a small smile. Ok well let's get some sleep, I say. Good night Shadow, I say and walk to the couch and put my guard back up so Colby, Jake, Corey couldn't see me. Elton and Aaron don't live with them. And I fall into a deep slumber.

Kia Dream******

I walk around in the house. You better have those dishes and floors cleaned before I get back, My drunk dad yells and walks out. I look around and then see the huge pile of dishes in the sink and the beer bottles all over the floor. "I better start doing this, He is only going to the gas station and back with beer." I say to myself. I pick up the beer bottles from the floor one by one into a black trash bag. I then start sweeping the floor. I get done with that and go to the kitchen to start on the dishes. I start washing them one by one by hand. I have about five left and my dad comes walking through the door.

WARNING slight abuse in this part scroll until you see the STOP if you don't like reading it or if you can't

I see my dad walk into the kitchen. I look at him and sigh. I TOLD YOU TO HAVE THE DISHES DONE BY THE TIME I GET BACK, my Father yells. He grabs my hair and pulls me to my room. LITTLE F*G, I"M DONE WITH YOU MISBEHAVING AND NOT LISTENING TO ME!, he yells. He opens the closet door and throws me in it, he then locks the door from the outside with the lock he made. He then opens it again and has a beer in his hand. YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS PEICE OF SH*T, I SHOULD"VE NEVER LET YOU LIVE HERE, YOU ARE A MISTAKE, he yells and brings the beer bottle down on my head.

STOP

I wake up sweaty and crying. It wasn't really a dream it was just my past coming back to haunt me. I start to have a panic attack. I run upstairs and try to figure out which one is Colby's room. I finally just decide to go with my gut and walk into one. I was correct and saw Colby laying down peacefully asleep. My heart beat rise's and my panic attack gets worse because I started to think about the dream I just had. I let my guard down so he could see me and I'm basically a real human he can see and touch me. I walk over to his bed and tap his shoulder. He opens his eyes and sees me and gets a worried look. Hey hey what happened baby, he says and sits up in his bed. Bad, I manage to mutter out. He looks at me confused, but still opens his arms. I sit in his lap and wrap my arms around his neck and his goes around my waist. Baby, your ok, shhhhh, He says and rubs my back in soothing circles. He rocks me in his arms back and forth for a few minutes and then stopped.

He lifted my head out of his neck. He wiped away the tears from my cheeks. Can you tell me what happened, he asked concern laced in his voice. Bad memory, I say and look him in the eye. Baby nothing will happen again I promise, I'll protect you, He says and looks into my eyes. We stair each other in the eyes and then he starts to lean in, I start to lean in too. I close my eyes and then our lips finally connected. The kiss was slow and passionate. I moved my hands through his messed up hair. We finally broke apart for breath. come on baby it's still bedtime and we can cuddle, He says and lays me down beside him. He lays down, I lay my head on his chest and cuddled up. He put a blanket over me and him. And we fell asleep.

Hoped you liked this chapter. Hope have a nice day/night.

The choices of relationships

BTW if you don't choose I will just go with the flow and pick.

Nick x Will

Jake x Nick x Will x Colby x Kia

Sam x Colby x Kia

Kia x Colby x Nick x Will

Kia x Colby

Sam x Will x Kai x Colby

Shadow x Corey X Jake

Shadow x Nick x Will

Corey x Jake

Everyone Together???