New Guy and More

Nick and Will; Nick is the one asleep holding the turtle and Will is the one taking the picture. Also when one of the ghosts put their guard up it means the alive people can't see them anymore.

Kia POV

I wake up laying on Colby's chest. I put my guard back up and walked out of his room. I'm not good for him, I am to much to handle. I walk into the kitchen to see Will cooking and Nick sitting on the counter beside Will. So where did you sleep last night, Nick says with a little smirk. Umm, I start to think of lies I could tell him. Baby you don't need to know everything, that is his business and if he doesn't want to tell us it is ok, Will says and kisses Nick on the cheek and goes back to cooking. I'm sorry he is so nosey, Will says with a chuckle. It isn't my fault that I was born this way and died this way, Nick says and pouts. I laugh at this little argument that they were having. I had a nightmare and slept in Colby's room, I say with a slight blush. Ooo do you like him, Nick says while smiling a big smile. I don't really know I never have liked a person or dated a person, I say whispering the last part. Oh you have so much to learn, Nick says and looks at Will with heart eyes. This guy taught me everything and even died with me, Nick says a tear slides down his cheek but he quickly wiped it away.

Ok enough of the lovey dovey stuff, A new guy with black hair, built body, and only sweatpants and a tank top on. I'm Drake, He says and holds out his hand. I shake it, I'm Kia, I say and smile. Shadow walks into the room and wraps his arms around Drake. Don't worry this one is a big teddy bear once you get to know him, Shadow says and kisses Drake's shoulder blade. Shadow is like 30-ish. Am I the only single ghost here, I ask with a pout. Everyone nods and chuckles. It's not funny I'm so lonely, I say and put my head down. No your not you have Mr. Heart eyes over there, Will says and points to Colby that had just walked in. Who has me, Colby says, Him only being able to see Will, Nick, And Drake. Ohh no one, Drake says with a smirk. Mhm, Colby says not believing any of it.

Shadow I'll put my guard down if you put yours, I say with a smirk knowing he wants me to be in the Colby conversation. Fine, Shadow says with a grumble. We show ourselves at the exact same time. Oh who are you, Colby says pointing at Shadow. This is Shadow, Drake says a little protective. Oh are you the Shadowman, Colby says with a slight smile. Y-Yeh, Shadow says and hides behind Drake. Don't worry we don't hate you you can show yourself as much as you want, Colby says with a smile. O-ok, Shadow says with a small smile coming out of hiding behind Drake. So Whose am I, Colby says with a smirk. Will points to me, and smirks. What the heck Will, I yell. Don't act like you don't like him, Will says and puts the food that he was cooking on a plate and hands it to Nick. Thank you Bubs, Nick says and kisses Will's cheek. Your welcome Baby, Will says. So I'm yours, Colby says with a smirk looking at me. If you want to be, I say with a smirk back. Of course Love, Colby says and hugs me. Ok so now there is no ghost that is single, Drake says and walks away to the livingroom with Shadow holding onto him walking behind him.

Me and Colby walk into the living room. Sam, Corey, Nick, Jake, and Will are sitting on the couch, Jake and Corey are playing a video game, Nick and Will are cuddling and Nick is eating, and Sam is texting someone. Who ya texting, I ask walking over there and leaning over his shoulder trying to see who. My girlfriend, Sam says with a smirk. Oh would have bet that you were gay, oh well, I say and giggle at the end. Hey, Sam says seeming to be offended. Its that bad to be gay, I say acting offended. No, no not at all, I just, Sam says stumbling over his words. Its fine I was just messing around, I say and chuckle. I walk over to Colby who is on a giant beanbag, Cuddle, I ask with puppy dog eyes. Sure come here, He says opening his arms. Yay, I say and fall into his arms. Corey, Jake, and Sam look at us confused. What I can't cuddle my boyfriend, Colby says and wrapped his arms around me acting protective. Oh, we just didn't know you guys were dating, Corey says with his hands up in surrender. I giggle and kiss Colby on the cheek.

Where is Shadow and Drake, I ask Nick. Oh them they are in the basement, Nick says with a small smirk. Umm, ok, I say not going to ask anymore about it; afraid of the answers. Kat is coming over, Sam says with a smile. Umm, excuse me who, I ask my anxiety getting a little high. My girlfriend, Don't worry she is nice, Sam says looking at me and then back at his phone. Shh, It's ok Baby I won't let anything happen to you, Colby says wrapping his arms around me tighter and in a more protective stance. O-ok, I say still worried. Colby kisses my forehead trying to calm me down. I hope she is actually nice.

Then there was a knock on the door. That must be her, I'll go get it, Sam says excitedly. I put my guard up a little but I changed it to were only Colby can see me for right now. Baby, Let your guard down, Colby says seeming to know. Not until I know it's safe, I say. Then a girl with black hair, sweatpants, and a croptop comes in. Hello, everyone, She says with a smile. Hi Colbs, She says and hugs him. I let my guard down and wrapped my arms around Colby and then kissed his cheek. Mine, I say looking at her with a glare. Overprotective much, she says, I don't like him like that buddy, She says. Love, you can calm down she is like a sister, Colby says and kisses my forehead. I calm down some. I'm Kat, She says with a smile. Kia, I say back not looking at her just looking at Colby. Be nice, Colby says with sternness in his voice. No, I say back with even more sternness. Colby then slaps my butt, hard, Be nice, He says with dominance. I cower a little, I'm Sorry, I say knowing I won't win this battle. Good boy, Colby says praising me. I smile and giggle loving to be praised especially by Colby. Now says sorry to Kat, Colby say and then turns me around and sets me in his lap. I'm sorry for being rude, I say with a small smile. It's fine, Kat says and goes back to cuddling Sam. Good boy, Very good, Colby says praising me and kissed my collar bone.

End of this Chapter...What will happen with Kat and Kia??? Will they become friends??? Will Colby and Kia ever actually Kiss???? When Will Devyn meet Kia??? When will Tara met Kia??? How will all the Girls like Kia??? Will Colby be more protective or will Kia??? Find out soon. Hope you have a good day/night!!!