collaborating with mr. beast philanthropy

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"i honestly feel nervous right now." 

the staff chuckled upon hearing hana's confession. 

"jimmy is like the influencer on youtube. he puts out millions of money. his modal for his youtube videos is huge. it's huge than any other youtuber. it's crazy," hana said.

"it feels like everything that he gets, he gives back to other people," manager kim said. 

"especially the philanthropy ones," hana says. 

"and being a part of the video is crazier," the staff said. 

hana laughed and slightly shook her head. 

a few weeks ago, jimmy approached hana on instagram to ask if hana can be featured on one of his youtube videos. hana loved the idea and agreed with him. 

so, hana will be in the states for three days. 

right now, she is on her way to the location where jimmy had sent her to gather and meet up. this is not their first time meeting face-to-face. but right now, jimmy can be hana's friend. 

they met once during hana's concert. jimmy came to her concert with his girlfriend, who is a big fan of hana. after seeing that jimmy was present at the concert and his girlfriend was a big fan of hana, hana asked the staff to call the couple backstage. that was their first meeting. 

about forty-five minutes from hana's accommodation, they arrived at the location given by jimmy. it was a location of a warehouse. 

"are they the volunteers? from my fans and jimmy's fans?" hana questioned after seeing a large group of people gathered outside the warehouse. thank god it wasn't a sunshine day, or else they would have to stand under the sun. 

"that's the t-shirt of you and mr. beast's collaboration," manager kim said, pointing out the t-shirt the volunteers were wearing. 

"woah, that design is amazing," hana said and laughed. 

when hana got out of the car, she was greeted by jimmy himself and his crew. also, the volunteers. 

"it's so good to meet you again," hana said as they hugged each other quickly. 

"same. i didn't thought this day would come," he said. 

hana laughed, "are these volunteers?" hana asked, referring to the people gathered. 

"yes, you're correct. they are volunteers. your volunteers and mine. your fans and mine," he replied.

"amazing," hana muttered. 

"so, wanna come inside and see what we have inside?" jimmy asked. 

"i would love to!" hana exclaimed in excitement. 

as they entered the warehouse, hana gasped in shock. boxes of food were getting packed by some of the volunteers. at least 30 volunteers were packing the food. 

"so currently, we have a hundred thousand box meals in here. we have a million dollars to give to random people in the streets. easy as that," jimmy yold hana. 

"a hundred thousand box of meals are really huge. i can't believe it we're doing it," hana gasped.

"well," manager kim said. "he's used to it. you're not." 

hana and jimmy laughed, "that's true." 

"i know! that's why i'm a little bit stunned. but we're definitely going to do something good. so, i don't mind spending a lot to do something good," hana chuckled. 

"alright. i think we can start filming. like the introduction and all," jimmy said. 

"yeah, sure. works okay with me," hana replied. 

"after the introduction, we'll do a short briefing with the volunteers and we'll start."

"amazing."

🤎🤎🤎

"good morning," hana greeted as she entered the fast food restaurant. 

"oh my god..." the staff muttered after seeing hana. 

hana laughed, "do you know me?" hana asked them as all the staff looked stunned.

"we're fans of you!" they exclaimed. 

hana laughed and shrugged, "well, today's your lucky day." 

"what would you like to order?" the register asked. 

"i would like eleven sets of a big mac. set order together with large fries and Pepsi," hana told the register. 

"alright, got it," the register said. 

"how much is all of it?" hana asked the cashier. 

"it will be 67 dollars," the cashier said. 

"alright, here's a hundred dollar, keep the change as your tip," hana said. 

the cashier gasped, "that's too much!" 

hana shook her head, "no. is anyone here a student? the staff." 

some of them raised their hands, "students?" hana asked them, and they nodded. 

"yeah," they replied. 

"so, today is your very lucky that. you're receiving a very huge tip," hana said before manager kim handed hana a briefcase. hana puts it on the counter table and opens it. 

"a thousand dollars for you, for you, for you, for you and for you," hana said as she put out stacks of thousand dollars on the counter table. of course, the staff was beyond shock. their jaws dropped wide open. 

all of the staff received at least a thousand dollar tip. not enough with the staff, hana approached the customers in the fast food restaurant and handed them a thousand dollars.

hana also took photos and gave her autographs to her fans. 

it was definitely one of the most memorable times for the staff, who are also fans of hana. 

hana went to the grocery store next door and simply handed out a thousand dollars to each person in the store. she also paid the groceries for the ones at the cashier. 

most of them were beyond grateful. and some of them let out tears of gratefulness because they are in a difficult place with financial problems. a thousand dollars will really help. hana also announced that there is a food bank nearby that everyone should go and check out. 

of course, a million boxes of meals, that's freaking a lot. so, hana is trying to go out and tell everyone. she also called out to all her followers on instagram, telling them that a million box of meals is ongoing. 

with thousands of volunteers helping out to distribute the boxes of meals, the event went on very smoothly without any trouble. 

the same as what hana was doing. hana was in charge of giving away cash to anyone in the street or anyone she saw. including her own staff. it doesn't matter how much she needs to give.

if she feels the person needs more, she can give more. 

that's basically what hana do for the rest of the day.