Love is in the Air

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Asiya. She was born and raised in Michigan, not very familiar with people outside of Michigan. Just like any young girl, she's had crushes, but none of them seemed to like her back. She didn't have very many friends so she was used to being alone. But little did she know that, her loneliness was about to become part of her past. One morning before her favorite celebration, Eid, She was very very excited to have so much fun with her nieces and nephews. She was very anxious for the day to pass by so it could finally be Eid. While preparing, she was told "new people are coming to celebrate Eid with us this year". Her excitement slightly dimmed, as she didn't particularly like when new people arrived because she felt like it would be more rules and less fun. Anyways, she decided to go with the flow and try to have fun with the new people. She woke up early to prepare to clean and decorate the land. When she woke, the first thing she did was go from house to house to wake her nieces and nephews. She wanted them to help her clean and decorate the land because she thought it would be fun to do it together. After she gathered everyone, they all began cleaning and decorating the land together just like she planned. They couldn't resist playing a couple games while doing it. 

----------

As it started to get dark outside, everyone said goodbye to each other and headed home. When she got to her house stairs, she turned around and took one last look at the land, feeling accomplished with how it looked, she smiled to herself. Then, she finally went in the house and rushed to her room to pick her Eid clothes out and put them on her bed for the morning. Also to tell her diary all about what she did that day. 

   *The Next Morning* 

She was the first one to wake up that morning of Eid, she couldn't wait to get it all started. Something that her family always did on Eids was blast Eid songs early in the morning, so that's just what she did. With the songs very loud, she began walking around the house dancing and singing loudly along with the song. Waking everyone for the beautiful start of the day. As everyone started to wake up and also sing along with the song, they all start to get very excited. Very exciting start, Asiya went to get freshened up and get dressed. She took a shower, washed her face, and put her hair up in a neat ponytail. Then she made her way to her room to get her makeup bag. After grabbing her makeup bag, she ran back to the bathroom to put her makeup on. Her parents didn't allow her to wear makeup most of the time, especially with how young she was. She wasn't usually allowed to wear any outside of her home, but she was allowed to wear a little on occasions. All of the makeup she had was mascara, eyeliner, kohl, and lip gloss. The first thing she pulled out of her makeup bag was her eyeliner. A lot of people didn't really know how to do winged eyeliner, especially other girls her age, but that's one thing she knew how to do because she made sure she practiced. After she did that, she grabbed her mascara and began to apply it on her eyelashes. Then she grabbed her kohl. and put a little in her eyes. Last but not least, she rubbed a little lip gloss on her lips. She looked in the mirror, took one last look at everything and felt good about her makeup. She smiled at herself in the mirror, then she giggled because she thought she was being her silly self again. She ran to her room to grab her clothes. When she ran out of the bathroom, everyone was outside. She hurried and got undressed and put her Eid clothes on. Once she was done, she looked in the mirror and knew she was all done. She was ready to meet the new people and have fun. She slowly walked out of the bathroom, kind of feeling a little nervous. She grabbed her phone and her little purse. She only had a flip phone and was only able to take pictures, make phone calls (with however many minutes she had on it), and play games. Anyways, as she walked into the living room, she looked outside though the window, "it's very sunny out today" she thought in her head as she smiled getting excited. She slowly walked to the door, when she got there, she gripped the door knob, took a deep breath and opened the door. As she walked out of the house, she felt fresh warm/cool breeze. She heard nothing but children laughing and screaming, adults talking and laughing and the sound of the bouncy house and trampoline. She walked down the stairs with a huge smile on her face. She ran towards her best friend/niece and they began talking, walking and laughing together. "Last one to the bouncy house is a rotten egg!" her niece screamed as she started running. Asiya laughed loudly as she ran after her. Eventually catching up with her, she just happened to be faster than her niece. Quickly, she jumped into the bouncy house, she looked at her niece, "I guess you're a rotten egg!" she screamed as she started to laugh at her. Her niece laughed and tackled her, they started to play fight. About 30 minutes of them playing in the bouncy house, her niece stopped jumping and started looking at something. Curiously, Asiya stopped and looked in the same direction. They both see some people walking up towards the adults, A short light skinned woman, a tall light skinned boy with a little girl in his arms and another tall lightskinned/brown boy, along with a few other little girls.