Fuck family

Sorry i havent updated in like 20 Years but i been hella busy. Vote, send messages, and comment please. Thanks for reading.

Alani P.O.V

"Round 2?" He said smirking.

"You willing to throw in some extra cash?" I said

"75 bucks" He said

I got back to doing what i was 10 minutes ago.

"Awwee shitt" He said as I rode him

"You like that baby?" I said in Ecstacy

"Say my name" he said

"........"

i then remembered i didnt even know this man name.
But i can tell you one thing..i got more money than I had A hour ago.

The doorbell rang. I hopped up and ran to the room and got dressed while he went to awnser. I closed my door. About 15 minutes later there was A Knock at my door. i Got up and awnsered.
He came standing with This man.

" This Landon. You tryna get some extra money?" He asked

"i mean..yeah Suree" I said suspiciously

"We'll give you 65 Each for A train" He said. This aint nothin new. I done rode trains and had em ran on me too. I like the fact that they willing to pay. I remember when i was with this man and this nigga tried to pay me 30 to be with him all night. Ima need At least 100 considereing all that suckin and ridin ima be doing. In the end i got 55. That was when i first started last year. I let them come in and locked the door behind them.

"What if we get caught..like they should be back by now" I said

"They ended up going somewhere else. They say theyll be back about..2:00" He said

"Okay" i began taking off my clothes. So did they.

"...lets go in my room" He suggested.
I grabbed my clothes and went.

i got on all fours and they got to work.

I dont see how Avery still A virgin she really missin out. Most people that find out about what I do call me A hoe but really..thats far from what I am. Okay i fucked over 30 niggas for some Benjis but i got some typa respect..You gotta pay over 45$ for thiss. If i didnt have respect id just be givin it up to anynody. I give it up to niggas that got Money.

After A while of them wearin me out we was done. Im just happy i actually got some typa money now! I been outta buisness for way too long.

Malachi's P.O.V

I done really fucked up...Like badd. Lil ma aint hit me up im forever. Okay im exxagerating but damn this A while. Usually hoes stay running back to me like nothinh. I can smash they moms and They be the ones blowin up my shit tryna get things back the way they were. I know I was wrong. Im suprised she aint snatch the girl up like she snatched up her ex- Bestfriend Taylor. She walked out crying and that really got to me. At the time I wanted it to happen but that night..she was all I thought about. I wanted to call baby girl but i just got too much pride. She'll be back soon. Just gotta apoligize for it. If she can forgive me for lettin her bestfriend give me head..she should get over this even quicker. My homeboy Jamarie tellin me not to worry bout it and that she needa stay in her place. I kinda agree. But I can just feel myslef slippin into my old ways...

Avery's P.O.V

Im so done with Malachi. I just told my mom that i was having boy problems and she gave me some pretty good advice. I should come to her more. The only reason we was able to go out today was because the man my dad said to stay away from ,chinno, is gonna be back next wednsday. My dad got dudes on the streets to let him know whats going on. Until then, im trying to get out the house as much as possible. She took me to go get stuff like perfume and my nails done. Typical girl stuff. It was A good time to be out of my house. No lie im still hurt from what Malachi did, but i gotta get over it. He obviously aint stressing me too much..