Beginning

"40 on pump 6" I said while i looked in my purse. A bitch was bouta be walking soon so i had to stop. Plus i cant be late to work. I quickly grabbed a bag of Ruffles and A peach Nehi soda. It was 90 degrees in Atlanta so you know i was bouta swallow that whole soda in 3.5 seconds. I payed, grabbed my stuff, and left. I walked back and pumped, then proceeded to make my way back to my house. Well apartment i guess you can say. Imma have my house soon though. I took off my shoes at the door and dropped my clothes. I stood in front of the mirror and examined my body. Ya girl been eating good lately. Im only 5'2 though. I was a nice brown color and had jet black curly hair. Im what you call Petite with a lil fatty in the back. Im loving the way my ass sitting these days but lord these stretch marks. I looked at the time and it was 8:44 but i had to be at work at 10:30. I like to take my time so i quicky hopped in the shower. One thing i hate is rushing. I lotioned and put on my clothes then put on my lip gloss making sure i grabbed my bag. My hair was in a high bun but i let it down for work. I drove to work and made it there by 10:15. I needed A few to get ready in the back. I walked in and everybody looking sick in the face. These bitches hate me around here and i dont mind it. They know when i show up im taking all the niggas bitch. I get my bag and go straight home.

As i sat down in front of the vanity i got a nice wiff of Garlic and musk. These bitches pack on all that perfume just to be coming to work smelling like yesterday. I should have got ready at the house like i usually do. I took down my hair and put on some mascara and put on more lip gloss. Ya girl lips was big as fuck but i dont care. Niggas like that shit. I smirked to myself.

I got my clothes out of my bag and stepped out on stage.
"Here comes Ice yall" the Dj said. " i see you baby" he said. I smiled at him and turned around. The money started pouring in. Cristol Slow twerk song started to play and a crowd surrounded me. When i was done i proceeded to pick up my money and go to the back. I stashed my shit and made my way to the floor to give dances. I had a request in the back. I felt all eyes on me while i was walking and my ass was jiggling. I took a deep breath and peeped inside the private room. This aint my first go round, its just that this aint really in my nature. Sometimes i cant believe i do this for a living, but it pay good and i got some shit saved up. I just be wishing i had a regular life, or i could be in college.
I live alone and im only 18. I graduates early. Naw i aint no nerd, just started school early. I snapped back to my senses and noticed who was in the room. It was Glokk. This nigga was fine as fuck. Let me tell you! He was bout 6'3 and chocolate as hell with them white teeth. He had a nice ass body i cant lie. He had waves too, thats the only thing i like on a nigga besides dreads. Yall can keep that thot boy haircut shit. But this was just another nigga in my eyes and all i seen was money and maybe some good as head. Other than that, he aint shit. Besides,i bet he just a hoe ass nigga, just like the rest of them niggas. He eyed me as i slowly grinded on top of him, rubbing my nani on his member. I made eye contact as i grinded and he held my waist.