十六 - SIXTEEN

NOTES
-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" " DREAMS... " "

OPENING your eyes, you glance around, frowning at the unfamiliar place.

Snowflake's fell around you, though it didn't feel cold in the slightest... it actually felt mostly warm.

The sun was just over the horizon, though stars were visible shining in the pinkish-orange sky.

You were laying in a lake, though it wasn't deep at all, stars covering the surface of the water. Lotus's made out of ice decorated part of the lake. And despite the fact you were laying in the water, you were completely dry.

You... where were you just now? Weren't you—

"Y/n!" A voice exclaims as you look over to see your mother looking at you worriedly.

Your breath caught in your throat as you say nothing, staring at the women.

Your mother was dead. You were confident of that. You killed her. You stood over her with a knife in hand, and that's when...

...

What happened after that?

There was... somebody.

Why... why can't you remember who?

No— what happened before this? You can't remember... why can't you remember?

"Y/n?" The voice repeats as you glare at the woman.

Despite you knowing she was dead, she seemed alive and well. Almost like a dream—

A dream.

Your memories are fuzzy, you randomly awoke here, and a woman you were meant to have killed was standing infront of you.

How do you... How do you get out of a dream?

You—

You have to kill yourself, right?

You really hoped you were right with this choice as you raise your sword, swinging it down on your neck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╰┈ Tashio Whisper
"Though Y/n didn't show much of a reaction, she panicked internally the moment she saw/heard her mother."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You awaken with a gasp, bringing your hand up to your neck, which was luckily still perfectly fine.

"..." You glance around, trying to sense a presence when—

Ontop the train? When did they...

You shake your head, it doesn't matter how the hell the demon got there, all that matters is that they're there now.

You glance at the others, everyone was still asleep as the demon was still in her box.

You walk out of the compartment, looking off the side of the train as woods pass by quickly before jumping on the top of the train.