ch.15 • did you forgive me?

Chishiya pov
Since YALLL wanted smut i made a smut chapter. So here it is.

"I wont do it again but did you forgive me?" "Hmmm. I do"

He kissed me softly. "Mhmm" I muffled in
The kiss. It was getting steamy. "Niragi wait weren't you mad at me two seconds
Ago-"

"So?" He kissed me roughly. I moaned in
The kiss. He started licking and kissing
My neck. "D-damn i thought you hated me?" "I don't"

He started biting my neck. "Wait let's go
To the room"

3rd person
While they were walking to the room they were kissing. "Mhm~" niragi
Pushed Chishiya on the bed. And took of chishiya's shirt. And started kissing him and sucking his chest. "Ahh~" Chishiya moaned. Niragi then trailed his hands down to chishiya's waist and started sucking on his neck looking for his sweet spot. Chishiya moaned when niragi kissed a certain spot on his neck.

And started sucking on it and leaving marks on his body. Niragi took off his shirt and they took off the rest of Thier clothes. Chishiya started sucking niragi.

"Mhm~ Chishiya~" niragi moaned.

He then got on top of Chishiya and thrusted in the blond. Chishiya moaned so loud i think people next door heard him. "Niragi~!" The tall male started going faster. "I'm gonna cum~" the small blond gripped the bed sheets out of pleasure. they then both climaxed. He then took it out of Chishiya. "Let's go shower" "yeah"

Warm water was dripping on Thier faces.

They soon got dressed and rested in the bed.

"You hungry?" Niragi asked. "yeah"

Niragi got biscuits from a cabinet. "Here"
"How do you have these?" They were chishiya's favourite. "I was gonna give them to you. "Thanks" they rested on the bed. After eating Chishiya soon fell asleep.

'god he's adorable' niragi thought.

He then slept next to Chishiya and fell asleep

//////////////////////))()())(()()()()((((

Here's the smut y'all wanted and now decide fluff or angst?

Also thank y'all for 2.36 k reads <3333

Words:337