ch.15 • "i swear he found out!"

Chishiya pov

I left the room and me and niragi went to
A meeting.

After that i went with kuina. "Heyy Chishiya!!" "Hey kuina"

"Soo what did you do with him" "fine really he forgave me" "okay"

I was hanging out with kuina. "Hey Chishiya i frogot something in the empty
Storage room,on the third floor could you get it for me?"

"Sure what is it" "my headphones"

"Fine I'll go get it" i went in the elevator. And made it to the hallway and felt like someone was watching me i don't know why..

But i gnored and went into the room and started looking for kuina's headphones.
I then heard the door shut, i then turned. Around quickly and saw a familiar male..

It was reji.. 'oh no oh no' i thought.

He walked in with his hands in his pockets. And walked towards me. I was getting uncomfortable..

3rd person
"I thought i told you to not tell anyone.."
Chishiya was petrified. "U-uh i Swear he found out by himself!"

"Well i guess you know what that means~" reji was very chilling, it made Chishiya afraid.

He then made Chishiya fall to the ground.
And gripped his wrists tightly. "S-STOP!"
"PLEASE" Chishiya yelled. "Shut up so no one heard us like last time..." The male grinned.

He started licking his neck. 'dont cry don't cry'
I'm crying.

Tears fell down Chishiya's face. "I'll make you mine
No matter what~" and bit him on his neck. Chishiya moaned. (He doesn't like it)

Then a familiar person, pulled reji's hair making him fall to the floor, it was niragi.

"Yours huh?" Niragi kept hitting him and they got into a fight but niragi beat him and there was only a scratch on his hand
While the guys face was bruised up.

"Are you okay Chishiya?" Niragi asked concerned. Chishiya nodded.

"C'mon let's go" Chishiya stood up and grabbed kuina's headphones. And went
Downstairs. Chishiya gave kuina her headphones. And then walked with niragi to the elevator. They got into niragi's room. "Are you sure your okay?" Niragi started examining chishiya.

"He bit you?!" "Calm down" Chishiya went to get a white bandaid and put it on his neck. "It'll go away i promise"

"Mkay, oh i gotta go Chishiya" "okay bye"

Niragi left his room. And Chishiya flopped on niragi's bed and stared at the ceiling and he soon fell asleep.

He hoped that reji wont hurt him again.

"I told you he'd hit you again" reji's
Friend said

"It was all because he screamed!"
Reji said

"I think you should leave
Them alone"

"No I'll get him whether he likes
It or not"

Chishiya sighed. And before he fell asleep he went to the kitchen and got some biscuits. After he munched on them, he went to bed.

Niragi was very afraid about what would happen to chishiya so he decided to always stay by his side.

()()()()()()()()()()()()
Sorry reji is back again.

Also thank you guys for all the reads<3 i love y'all smmm!!!

Words: 512