part 1

Y/N POV

Here I'm standing infront of one of the best universities in the world.

The Stanford University.

Letting go of my past in South Korea was hard but I overcame it and came here for a fresh new start. 

little unsure of what future holds.. I stare at the entrance in front of me but soon a smile takes over my face..

Y/N: Come on Y/N!! You can do it [confidently]

With that I take my first step in my new campus ..

Y/N POV

Here I am standing here in the waiting room with my 2 big suitcases until the staff gets me my schedule and stuff required.

Receptionist: Here you go [handing over some papers] You'll  get all the details of the campus, your schedule and your dorm details in these papers. Read it carefully and follow all the rules and regulations.

Y/N: Okay

 Receptionist: One more thing [handing a paper]use this map to know the campus better

Y/N: [smiling] Thanks! it would help a lot!

Receptionist: No problem [smiles back]

Y/N: Now lets find my dorm..

                                                                                . . . . . .                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Y/N:  [annoyed] Arghh! why this campus is so big!!?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

I have been trying to find my dorm since the last 15 mins but looks like the almighty doesn't wish me to find it! 

Y/N: I guess I have to take right [while looking at the complicated map] its better if I ask someone for help. 

I see a guy with jet black hair who is wearing black track pants pairing it with a black tee jogging in a hurry in the building infront of me.

Y/N: I should ask him.

I quickly ran towards him and held him by his forearm.

Y/N: Please wait for a minute. Can u tell me the way to dor-

???: Can u just get lost!!

With that he pushed me and jogged quickly towards the building in a hurry.

Y/N: [scoffs] So rude of him! I get that he was in a hurry but doesn't he have manners?? whateverI should not think about some rude guy.

I sigh and look at the complicated map infront of me looking for a way to the my dorm.

Great!! what a start of my new day