Part 2

I then see another girl walking towards me with a beautiful smile and then she side hugged me.

 You're Y/N right ? she asked with a smile which I replied with the same..

Y/N: Yes I'm [smiles]

"well I'm Rose" she said smiling

Rose: we just got informed yesterday that our new dormmate will be arriving today..[smiling]

Jungkook: where's he?

Rose: oh he's in the kitchen..

Jungkook: oh noo! why the heck he's in kitchen?? [worried]

 Who are you people talking about? I asked looking at them with a questionable gaze

Taehyung: h--

before he could say anything a loud thud was heard. Which was from kitchen. We all immediately ran there only to find a boy crouching down picking up the broken glass pieces and when he heard us he looked up and smiled awkwardly while Jennie, Taehyung, Jungkook were glaring the shit out of him and rose was facepalming herself.. but I must say that he is handsome even with glasses. Even Jungkook and Taehyung are...I'm damn lucky to have such hot boys as my dormmates.. These thoughts made me squeal internally.. but I was cut-off from my thoughts by Jungkook speaking..

Jungkook: Now tell me what are you doing in the kitchen? he asked with an eyebrow raised 

But I must say he looked scary..

"Actually I was making coffee for Y/N... As she is our new dormmate"...[he said while adjusting his glasses]

" Tell me how many cups you have broken this week"? Jennie asked sarcastically..

damn here I'm enjoying this drama  

Taehyung: couldn't you ask anyone of us? if were not here on time god knows what would have happened to this kitchen..

???: You people were busy and besides I wanted to try it by myself. For y/n [smiles]

Jungkook just sighs..

Curiosity was killing me so I asked rose about his name..

Y/N: Rose? I whisper.. cz the drama was going on

Rose: Yes what? she whispers back

Y/N: What's his name? and Why the heck they are scolding him?

" He's Eunwoo" says Taehyung 

" Shitt were we being too loud"? I ask Rose

Rose: I think so..

Jennie: You people were loud enough for us to hear..

Jungkook: I'll tell you. Actually he's god of destruction.. atleast in this week he must have broken 5 cups.. and this is the 6th one. Only god knows how many things he must have broken..

Y/N: So there are 3 boys and 3 girls in our dorm?

Rose: yupp 

Jennie: come Y/N I'll take you to your room.. she says and we both take my luggage and enter a bedroom...It was beautiful.. sunlight was coming through the windows making the room very pleasant .. I sit on my bed bouncing over the soft mattress.

BEDROOM