Chapter - 10

After three months

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were married for four months. They were living peacefully in Cloud Recesses.

Wei Wuxian was more 15 weeks pregnant. But the couple didn't inform anyone about it. Theirs servents Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi also didn't tell anyone about it.

Sizhui and Jingyi took good care of Wei Wuxian. They made sure that their Lan Er-Furan got everything he wanted. They made him his favourite foods when Lan Wangji was busy with sect duties.

Wei Wuxian was very happy with Sizhui and Jingyi's company. They kept him busy when Lan Wangji went out of Cloud Recesses. He loved to talk to Jingyi because Jingyi was talkative like him.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian's relationship improved in the last three months. Their love became deep for each other. They got to know better about each other. They shared everything with each other. They didn't keep any secrets. They lived in harmony.

After Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's marriage, the elders didn't bring the topic of heir. Lan Xichen and Lan Yanli also didn't bring it up. But Lan Yiran brought the topic of heir whenever she used to visit Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian didn't like Lan Yiran. He felt more productive whenever she brought the topic of heir. He always ignored her saying that he wasn't ready for being a parent yet. He became annoyed when Yiran tried to create conflict between him and his sister. He tried his best to ignored Yiran. He tried to stay away from her but she always found ways to annoy him.

Wei Wuxian and Yanli spent the time together after their lunch whenever Yanli was free as Yanli had some duties as the Madam Lan. Wei Wuxian also had some duties as the second Madam Lan but his all duties were fulfilled by his dear husband.

Lan Wangji didn't want Wei Wuxian to do anything. He treated his dear husband as a delicate baby. He fulfilled Wei Wuxian's duties which the elders didn't like but he didn't care. He just wanted to spoil his husband.

Many omegas of Lan Sect envied Wei Wuxian because he got Lan Wangji as his husband who loved him and treated him so well. All of them wanted to be in Wei Wuxian's place.

Surprisingly Wei Wuxian and Lan Qiren's relationship improved. Qiren treated Wei Wuxian as he treated Yanli which made Wei Wuxian very happy.

Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian at Caiyi Town time to time. He hired a doctor in Caiyi Town to check on Wei Wuxian. He took Wei Wuxian to the doctor every full moon.

Wei Wuxian and his baby was healthy. He started to have morning sickness but it was manageable. He couldn't eat his spicy foods. He mostly ate Lan Sect's tasteless food. It looked like his baby got it's father's taste.

It's was 5 a.m. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were sleeping. Suddenly Wei Wuxian woke up and ran to the bathroom to vomit.

Lan Wangji also woke up and went after Wei Wuxian. He rubbed Wei Wuxian's back to comfort him. He helped Wei Wuxian to wash his face before carried him to the bed.

"Are you alright?" Asked Lan Wangji.

"I am fine." Said Wei Wuxian with a weak smile.

"You should sleep." Said Lan Wangji.

"I won't be able to sleep now." Said Wei Wuxian.

"Mn... then wait here. I will make our breakfast." Said Lan Wangji.

"No, cuddle with me and told Jingyi to make breakfast." Said Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji nodded.