Chapter One

Chapter One✿

Chapter One

Jay Kelso is the most irritating boy in the world according to Avery Hyde, they met in the summer of 1989, when they where nine. It was the first time Jay had ever felt romantic love, it was instant, love at first sight.

At least for him, Avery on the other had could not stand him, he was loud and dirty and a complete idiot. He drove her crazy, I mean how could he love her they where nine.

Avery rejected Jay over and over but he never gave up on his love for her, no matter what happened he would drop everything for her, Jay is a player but only because he's searching for distractions from only girl he can't have.

The summer of 1995 is the first time Avery has seen her dad in two years, the summer prior her mum had got sick and so Avery had stayed home in Brooklyn, New York instead of visiting her dad for the summer in Point Place, Wisconsin like she had done every year since her parents separated early 1989.

But Avery wasn't visiting her dad, she was moving in with him.

On may 19th 1995 Carol Menkin died and since then Avery has been living with her maternal grandparents in New York so she could finish of the school year before moving to Point Place, but the school years over now, she's one parent down and she has three years of school left where she will have no way of avoiding Jay Kelso, what could possibly go wrong in the summer of 1995.

Authors note
So I have a plan made for this story and I am so excited :)

If u have any questions about the story and the plan I have attach a comment to this sentence and I will reply with the answers :)