it's beating.. ep 4

Y/N: heyy why are you shouting haaa!!!!

Taehyung: cockroachhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Y/N: aww poor thing i think their friend died

Taehyung: are you mad!!!! Kill them AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH PHUKKKKK

Y/N: *in mind*( it reminds me of him he also fear like this from cockroach they are mostly similar)

Taehyung: plzzzzz Kil themmm..!!!!!!

Y/N: ok, go away shoo!! Sho! Sho!!

Taehyung: seriously they will run like this haah!!

Taehyung: AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! It's coming towards mehh!!!

*Jumps on y/N and they both felled on floor , now taehyung is hovering over y/N

They both are lost in eachother's eyes like there is no tomorrow....

Y/N pov: my heart is racing soo fastt that i can't even realise the moment his eyes,his face and specially his juicy lips..
End of pov

Taehyung's pov: i don't know what's happening but my heart , it's paining like always whenever I see y/N but now I'm too close to her and it feels like my dream came true i don't know why but my body forced me to kiss her

Taehyung's pov: i don't know what's happening but my heart , it's paining like always whenever I see y/N but now I'm too close to her and it feels like my dream came true i don't know why but my body forced me to kiss her. I started leaning towards her lips I hold her neck from my one hand and put another on her waist while laying but, she ran away !!

Y/N pov: what was that.!!? He was soo close to me i can't even tell what iam feeling right now but his presence his breath is relieving part for me it's feels like I need his touch...ughhh!! What am I thinking.. just because of these thought I ran to hospital..but... taehyung is just like him....

At hospital.

Jisoo: you know Y/N new patient's from other hospitals are coming here because that hospital is renovating and i heard that the patients are really handsome
Aaaah!!! Iam soo excited to see them my gosh!!

Y/n: seriously now you are having crushes over our patients iam not like youh

Jisoo: yeah i know why you are not like me because you have taehyung to admire and he's enough to youu humphhhh!!

Taehyung: aheeem!! Excuse me let me goo there

Y/N: *embarassed* you jisoo unnie I'm gonna kill you he heard everything...ughh.

Taehyung pov: oh my god!! She really admire's me? *Blushes* but always i see her my heart's beat like a pump i don't know what is it...
Meanwhile...

Doctor: Y/N our new patient's are coming and i want maturity in you because those patients belongs to very wealthy family and very respected person and i want you to treat them with complete sincerity and don't want any complain about you from there mouth do you understand??

Y/N: yes!!! Doctor I'll treat them with complete sincerity and I'll make sure you will be not disappointed with me :)

Doctor: good..!

Nurse: doctor!!, the patients are arrived

Taehyung: wait whattt!!!!! How dare they to come here I'm going to kill them hhhh!!
To be continued...

Why taehyung is angry after seeing them??