Chapter 5

Dina POV:

I catch up with my brother and friends, and we finally arrive at Hogwarts. I'd only been there once when we were younger. Father had business to attend to, so he dragged Draco and me along. After that day, the mere thought of us attending the school disturbed him. He refused to sign up for us there, and his mother was distraught. So I did what I always did. I tried to fix things. I made a deal with dad I'd go to Beaxbatons, and Draco could go to Hogwarts. But looking at this place now, I should have stayed. I feel a slight tinge of jealousy.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, girl", Bella gushes and twirls me around. I can't help but smile.

"Wow, it's so beautiful."

"Seen better," Draco said indifferently.

"It's still impressive for a school, Drake. Beauxbatons is nice, but you have to admit there are benefits to attending Hogwarts." I say.

Later in the Slytherin common room, I decided to nap and had a crazy dream.

<The Dream>

We were sitting near the Black Lake when someone suddenly passed us.

"He is so cute, right?" Bella asked as a tall handsome-looking boy in Hufflepuff robes walked past us.

"Who is that, and how do I get acquainted?" I say, drooling over Mr Hottie.

"Cedric Diggory," Blaise said with a disapproving tone.

"What, it's just a little fun", I say and apply more lip gloss. This boy was attractive with his tousled medium brown hair, chiselled jaw and grey eyes. But unfortunately, he was nearly as rugged as the guy she'd kneed moments prior. He looked so cute, all confused, so I panicked and kneed him. Not my finest hour. Someone taps me on my shoulder, and I look up. Towering over me, his warm eyes were locked on mine.

"Are you insane?" Harry Potter was standing before me, blocking my way to Cedric.

"It would be smart for you to get out of my way," I say threateningly.

"Make me, Malfoy" Harry took two steps forward, and I felt less confident but tried to remain indifferent. I tried to step around him, but he caught me by my waist and pulled me to a more secluded area.

"Let go of my cashmere with your filthy hands" I tried to create distance between us, hoping he did not notice my blush.

"What are you..." I barely had time to register as Harry took both my hands in his one hand, placed them above my head, and widened my legs, so he was standing between them. And he looked down at me and was helicoptering me, great.

"Now that I'm the one calling the shots, how about you tell me what all of that back in the train was about?"

"Which part?"

"You said you can't believe I'm me, that I had to be joking. Why?" I gave him a once-over to see if he was k, and his expression remained determined.

"I said so many things on that train, and you want to know about that?"

"Yes, I want to know", he said, his breath hitting my face. Why was he so close? Quick answer truthfully so that you can leave.