Chapter one: Caught

On a normal day Evan and Mason, the two school love birds were just going about their normal day. They stopped by for ice cream at IceCream King. Then they went to the, Uncle Monkey Joe's Park of Fun, and kidnapped a bunch of five year olds then put them in Mason's van. It was around 7:36 they dropped by at 7785 Carpenter St. 1 Bradenton, FL 34203. Today was Wednesday, which means it was their weekly home invasion day! Mason stayed in the car while Evan rampaged the peaceful home, startling the one person prepping dinner. 

"AHH THEIF!!!! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL 911!!!!11!!1!1!1" Gianna scremas. 

Evan stares into her eyes. her Hair, lovely finger nails painted black like a lil emo chick, and her  noticeably freakishly large fourhead. There's thin balding hair on her disgusting head. Evan loves all that and instantly falls in love~~~ He suddenly drops his gun and PRESSES gianna AGAINST the wall.

"Hey. . . My pookie princess. " Evan says making the SPICIEST face known the man, the lightskin face. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Gianna screeches pushing Evan away, grabing a nearby knife and pointing it at him.

"Oh I love girls that are hard to get~~~JI#Je0z4rfnfxwqcn" He says standing up.

"DONT COME NEAR ME OR ILL STAB YOU! GET OUT!" She responds terrified. 

"Ugh." He slapps the knife out of her hand.

Mason hears all this commotion and and checks to see whats wrong. He puts his huge elephant ear againts the wall and listens closly.

"C'mon baba grill. Be my one and only. I know we just met but. . . I think we can both agree to love a first sight!" He exclaims opening his arms coming in for a hug.

He put his hands on Gianna's shoulders and makes the light skin face once again. To no avail, he then gets an upper-cut right under his ugly chin and is kicked where the sun dont shine. Evan falls more in love and thinks she's playing hard to get. Mason gasps in horror of what he heard and barges in the house kicking down the dootr. 

"EVAN! YOU DIRTY CHEATER! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CHEAT ON ME WITH SOME GIRL YOU JUST MET!?!?! DID OUR LOVE MEAN NOTHING?! DID ALL THOSE TIMES WE WERE MAKING OUT IN THE GIRL'S BATHROOM MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?! WAS I JUST YOUR BOYFRIEND UNTIL YOU FOUND SOMEONE BETTER?!" Mason screams, sobbing.

"I- AHHHHHIWRHGLIC" He gets cut off by Gianna breaking his knee caps with her cooking pan.

She falls to her knees shaking, breathinf heavily. She looked up at Mason, they both were riddled with fear and guilt.

"I- I- what- why. . ." Gianna stuttered dropping to her knees. 

The pan she held was smothered with dark red blood. She had done more then just break his knee caps. She had broke through his disgusted flesh and caused him to bleed. Gianna has horrified but what else should she do? Let two strange men who were trying to rob her fight and argue? She had to do something. And now she is going to have to pay the price.

"AUGHHHHH!! WHAT HAPPENIN-" Lily screamed running down the hall of the now bloodied floor being cut off by the mere sight of what had unraveled itself in her kitchen. 

She stared at the body on her floor, bleeding. She looked at Gianna gazing at the bloody pan in her hands. And finally, at Mason's blank face with tears pouring down his cheeks. She was speechless an horrified. She didn't know what to do, then after sniffing one sent of the blood flavored air, she fainted. This caused Gianna to rush by her side before she fell. She made it right in time to catch her in her arms. Gianna looked at Evan's expression, it was riddled with agony, and horror. 

What had she done to herself and those around her?

Why?

Why

Why?

Why?! WHY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?

All thoughts that instantly hit her like a truck. Her one and only answer was. . .

" I- I. . . I am a monster. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!"

What will she do now? Well, there's only one choice now. She's a criminal. . .No a monster. Who cares if he had a gun? She has done more damage to someone then she had ever done in her life. How would she cover this up? By now the man's wounds are infected so should she help him? Bring him to the hospital bloody and shivering? How would she. . . ANYONE cover this up? Only one answer was repeated in her head now.

Take her wife. Get out. And run. Hide. Get as far away as she and her love could. Start over and forget this ever happened. No turning back now. 

She HAS to do this. She has to.

Ǫ̵̙̱͕̪͖̌͗̈̉̉̅͘͝ŕ̷̲͕̩ ̸̝̤͕͗̎̓̃̿̆̓̃͆̌d̷̥͚̻̗̯̙̖̑̽̎ŏ̸̪̲̜̥͙ͅȩ̷̦̥̲͍̰̽̓͊̓̃̈́͗͌̕ŝ̶̞͎͛̽͌̿͐̀̍͛̀ ̸̡̜̫͔͙͖̹̋̂̓̓̉̌̎s̶̥̼̀͗̑̃͒̆h̵͎̟̪̯̍̐̊͛̋͑̐̃͠͝e̶̛͙̣̠̹̦͖͕̯͎̿͒͠?̷̹͕̯͇̥͎̰̙͛̐͆̍͊́͑̎͘͠