A new begining

It's been 20 years scince the incedent. Gianna ran 413864 miles with her wife. Somewhere on the way she died of blood loss and she didn't realize until it was too late. Gianna buried her on the side of a rode next to a beutiful cherry blossom tree. It was her favorite type of tree and she knew that Lile always owanted to be burried nesxt to one. Then Gainna walked the rest of the way to washingTon DC super herp girsl™. Meanwhile Mason and Evan were found by the neighor of gianna and lily. Stephanie Yakyuckyang. Otherwise known as Poopy head. Poopy head heard all the screaming and though "thats more than useual somethin is defenitaly up" She called the cops and they arrived to find a man child screaming and sobbing on the floor and a passed out body of an ugly mole rat. Daves bread was there for some reason then he left. Evan and Mason were taken to the hospital. Then the mental hospital. Then they were sentenced to an eternity in jail. Mason and Evan stayed there and rotted there for the last 20 years but Gianna was girlbossing once again!!! She met a boy named Drake Grace Butina. Otherwise known as Emilly. They met at a coffe shop while Emilly was contemplating on killing herself then Gianna showed up and forced her to buy her stuff and give her her dog. They hit it off instantly and became bestie boo boo bears and thats where a new chapter of their lives began!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tune in next time for more! Cya later folks!