0.11 Mixtapes

Skylaꨄ❦-
"Dadddddd, where is the potato chips!??" I called out while looking through the cabinets.
I sighed in defeat of getting no answer knowing the next option was to ask my brother. I made my way upstairs and took a left to his room. "Yo Antwaun, Y'know where the potato chips wen-" My speech was literally cut of when I opened the door and was met by Antwaun making out with some half naked girl on his bed. I immediately squeaked before slamming the door shut and covering my mouth.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." I mouth stepping away. I could hear them shuffling around before my brother opened the door again.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? You could have knocked" He argued.

"I'm sorry but I didn't expect you and sum girl to be EATING eachother's faces!" I said loudly. "Shush! Dad might hear!" He said covering my mouth to which I pushed him off.
"You act like u don't be doing that with that guy" He mumbled.
"What guy.?" I asked. I suddenly remembered before he answered and my face heated up. "Yo watch your fucking mouth" I said pushing him. "Cuz it be nun like that."

He glared at me. "Anyways, you tell me if Ddot giving u problems" He said sternly. I laughed in his face, "Nigga u a joke. U don't want problems with Ddot, no offense. Also stop mugging him, we fine now." I shrugged my shoulders.

"He made you cry, that doesn't seem fine to me" My brother mentioned. "You haven't cried like that over something since mom.."

"Don't bring mom into this." I cut him off. "Y'know what, let's just stop talking about this. Anyways where did the potato chips go?" I asked changing the topic. "Oh I have dem, here gimme a sec" he said. He went in his room and came back out with the chips.
"Yayyyy" I celebrated grabbing them from him. "Why was they in yo room tho?" I questioned.

"Dad kept eating them so I had to hide it" He replied. "Why can't he just get his own" I groaned. "Later" I waved going to my room and shutting the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and turned on the tv to watch some cup head. After a few more minutes of being invested in this show my phone dinged.

Ddot🙄😒

Mamiiiiii

What?

We gon pick u up in a hour k?

Mk

How was your sleep?

It was Aight, my dad was snoring extra loud today😒🤦‍♀️

💀💀Yo Mark mad funny,
Okay I'll call u in like 30 minutes

Please don't 😪

Love u ma

Mhm

Say it back

Lol no

okay watch when I see yo den

🙄🙄

Yo dis nigga is mad weird bro. Idk how I can deal with him. I took a shower, did my skin care and got dressed. I put on a jumpsuit which is my go to with a beanie, grey jacket and some moon boots.