0.12 Birthday girl

Skylaꨄ❦-
"Morning birthday girlllll" I heard my dad say as he opened the curtains. I groaned and put the covers over my head. I heard him walk over to my bed and he grabbed me and started shaking me. "Happy birthday stinkk" He exclaimed.
"Mhmmm" I mumbled. I sighed in defeat arising from my covers. I yawned and stretched before locking eyes with my dad. He had the biggest smile on his face as he said, "Come downstairs, I have your first surprise of the day" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. "Oh no, I'm worried" I said sarcastically as he grabbed my hand and took me downstairs.
I looked to the table and was surprised to see a amazing looking breakfast on the table.

You have no idea how FAST I sat down. As soon as I did my brother came behind me and grabbed my cheeks. "Happy birthday Sky skyyyy" He sung. "Now we both 15" He mentioned hugging me. "Thank you" I said with a half smile. He sat at the table next to me and clapped his hands together.

"Let's dig in!" He exclaimed. "Wait!" My dad stopped us. "Pictures" he spoke. I sighed a bit, "but dadd I just woke up" I complained.
"No buts, just 1." He said. He walked beside me and knelt down and Antwaun got on my other side. "Smilee!" My dad said. I made the grumpiness pouty face ever.

"Come on stink smile before I make you" My dad said. "How are you gonna mak-" before i could finish he started tickling me and in the second he did he took the picture.
"Awwww you look so cute" My dad said poking me. "Lemme see" I say.

"I'll send it to u" My dad answered sitting down. "Also dad thank you for the breakfast" I thanked him. "What she said" Antwaun said. I hit him in his shoulder and mouth out for him to say thank you.

"Thank you dad" Antwaun said finally. "Your welcome. The princess and her servant deserve best" My dad joked.
"Not a servant" Antwaun said taking a bite of his food.
"Wow dis shit bussin" I say taking another bite. "Yo Antwaun pass me the syrup" I told, nudging his shoulder. He grabbed it and put it in front of me but as soon as I tried to take it he moved it. "Antwaun." I spoke sternly.

"Ok ok take it" He said. But when I tried again he moved it. I glared at him and he laughed before setting it down on the table to where I snatched that shit. My phone started ringing and I answered to find out it was Eva.

"Happy birthday bestiee!!!!" Eva exclaimed loudly. "Thank you Eva" I say while still munching. "Imma be ova in like a hour cuz we going to the mall" she informed me.
"Ouuu the mall????" I laughed. "Yup, we gotta get you looking like the birthday queen. Today is all about you" Eva said.

"Come on, hundreds of ppl have their birthday today" I mentioned. "Well I don't know dem" Eva says. "True, I'm more important" I say.
"Exactly, okay see you in 1, love you byeeee" Eva says. "Love you too bye bye" I smiled before hanging up.
"Who was that?" My dad asked curiously. "Eva, she said we are going to the mall in a hour" I said excitedly. "Yo can I come?" Antwaun asks. "If you can get ready on time" I replied. I saw my dad come over to the table with his credit card. My jaw dropped,