FINDING JOB::

It's already morning 1st day of finding a job,the sun rays are spinning through my beautiful face and because of that i already awake,it's only 6 in the morning and i hurriedly go to my bathroom and do my everyday routine and after that i only grab a slice of bread and run out to my house to find a job..

It took an hour finding a job and then i slowly stop at the front of a big big house and i see a plastered in thier huge gate,luckily they are finding a maid,i sligthly smile although i don't want to be a maid i took this as a chance to be hired...Suddenly...~~

Excuse me Miss?? Are you finding a job??-- asked by a good looking man to me and bowed as a respect but he look like a buttler...

Amm....yes....--i said

Oh,and then please come in to enterview...-- he said while offering his hand to come in...

Enterview already??Thats wat appeard on my mind and now i entered the huge gate my jaws-dropped a little because of the big big house..Oh my gee is this a house??i asked my self and suddenly the door opened and i he offered a sit and the man left me sitting on the couch and by st the time the owner of the house appeared by somewhere ...Then i stood up to greet them...

Good morning MA'AM & SIR..-- i said as i bow as a respect for them..

Good morning too-- the beautiful lady said it's look like they are new wed..

Please sit down-- the cute guy said to me offering me to sit..and the man who left me walked away..

After the interview they offered me some plenty of foods and afteri left they congrattualate me..
Yes!! I past the enterviewed and by a months i will be moving at thier house,they said to me that there was a room at thier rooftop ....they also told me that they will only worked the requirements i have been pass...
I walked happily to my house..Thanks God i have a job already..I hurriedly open the door and threw my shoes somewhere and jump to my bed I didn't eat lunch becuase i'm full,and i only go to sleep..I eat my dinner when i feel the surroundings are dark,i only grab the bread and eat it...and go back to sleep again....Thats my Life..

~~~~HAE YOOWW...GUYSS...So how is it...hehehhe....hope you like...Pls.vote and ur free to comment except for bad commentation....is that clear....TEACHER..??
Hahahaha...sorry my dear friends.:(

SARRANGHAEXO

~~_KRISHAN FAYE_~~~SHANEXO88
-----pls..don't edited it....