MEET HIM:)

A months past:

"Oh you're already here,come-in" here she is the beautiful lady in front of me
"Oh-ow, oh thanks" then i entered thier big house,then the one maid approach me and help me to bring my things in the room at the rooftop.
"Just leave it, I will be the one who will put it on the rigth place and Thank You" then i face her and smile.
"Your welcome HOT GIRL" what?? Ohmygee did she just said that words??
"HOT GIRL?" I asked with a confused face
"Oh,yeah your hot and by the way my name is FRANZYHEL" Then she smile and lead her hand
"Oh my name is AleXie JeAnne just call me LeXie, I am 19 yrs.old and you?" before she answer i shook out our hands
"Amm..I am 21 yrs.old,you should call m Unnie"she smile brigthly
"And by the way you should meet thier one and only son. Maybe later if madam will intrudoce it to you, I'll go down stairs see around bye" and by that she leave as she bid a goodbye to me.. Omygee am i HOT?? Well am i hehehe..i have a slim curved body.. Change mind let me place my things in the rigth place..
----------------
"Hot LeXie,come down here Madam wants you to talk with her at the dinning room" oh that's unnie franzhyel shouting downstairs at me..
"Coming" i shouted back but why she need to shout my named with that words huh??

At The Dinning Room

I cleaned my throat first b4 i talk..

"Hmm..Ma'am, Unnie FranZhyeL said that you need to talk to me rigth now!!" i said with a shaking but with a good manner..
"Oh, yes i just want to inform you pormally that my son will be arriving lately so wear a beautiful hot dress Okey?? What?? Do i need to wear those dress?? But ask a maid i just agree
" But ma'am I have no dress like those you said to me" i said in a curious tone..actually i can't really afford of buying those things...
"Oh, you didn't see those dress that are hanging in the bathroom side, Am i rigth?? Those dress are all yours I bougth them at the mall earlier, I'm pretty sure that it will suit ur slim cured body rigth?? So go upstairs and prepare for tonigth don't worry the othr maid will cook for us tonigth, So just go up and prepare" after those words before i could protest she already left..As for now I really thinking what she said to me earlier and why i'm not working here as a maid huh?? As myself ask i slap my face back to normal and go upstairs to prepare...
----
After preparing i heard a cute vioce coming from the guest room Is that thier Son?? I aked myself then there was a knock on the door . When i open it i see unnie franzhyel with her jaw-dropped a little..
"Yah, what's with that stare??" i asked her
"Oh nothing you look gorgeous in that dress, I think i should call you a PerFect GirL" unnie franzhyel said with a huge smile appearing on her face--meanwhile.--
" Madam, THE PERFECT GIRL is coming down in a little bit"she shouted as she impasize the words THE PERFECT GIRL..ten she face me back and walked down as i follow her while my head are looking down b'coz of i'm really shy at this dress then suddenly i see a hand..and...then..
"Can i lead you to the dinning room??" the cute guy ask me, maybe he is the son of ma'am and sir..
"Amm..maybe you can" and i lend hands into his hands I can feel the warmth that are now getting on my nerves..

At The Dinning Room
While unnie franzhyel serving the food..
"You're so gorgeous in that dress PERFECT GIRL" unni franzhyel said
"Oh and then thank you so much" i said and face her then she just give a cute wink at me.
"You really deserve to be like that-"the cute guy said while his parents are smiling widely ...Whats with that smile huh??
"It's my pleasure sir" I said w/ a shyly vioce..
"Oh, AleXie JeAnne Jung rigth?? His mom ask
"Y-yes Ma'am"i said and a smile plastered on my face..
"Okey!! Bh the way i'm Mrs.Lu and he is my beloved husband Mr.Lu and~"before she could continue their son talk
"I'm LuHan thier one and only
Cute son, I am nice to meet you"then he smile now thier intrudoce thier self actually were not yet formally known each other actaully it's their first time thier intrudoce...
"It's very nice to meet you Ma'am and Sir and Sir LuHan" then i smile
"Oh no no don't be so formal just call me Aunt Mae okey?? Mrs. Lu said
"O-okey Aunt Mae?" then i smile
---------------
After that dinner i hurriedly go to the kitchen to help washing the dishes,but b4 i could touch the plate
"Oh no no don't wash the dishes Gorgeous girl,just let the maid do it okey?" LuHan said while holding my hands, oh-oww,please don't my hands like that..
"But-" i said but he cut me off
"No but pls.??" he said with pleading again
"O-okey??" then i shooked my head and then reach my other hand just to let out the things i holding now..Omygosh he's now hugging me back I felt my check are turning now into a red tomato...

As short update i will update the short part of this story bcoz it's very long..

Don't miss to comment and vote...:))

And by the way AHBDAY 2 ME...HAHAHAH....GOING 15 NA AKO.... BUT I WANT TO BE A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL AGAIN..so sad it will never happen