chapter 50-63

Chapter 5: Sienna’s World

Note: This chapter consists of episodes 50 to 63.

Slightly nervous, Sienna unconsciously fumbled through her pockets and confirmed the existence of the soul stone in which Hesaros resided.

[What’s the matter?]

‘Nothing.’

[Not true.]

Even after hearing that it was pointless, she was relieved to see that he was with me.

Perhaps he sensed Sienna’s anxiety, the grand duke added softly.

“Michael was joking, but don’t worry. This castle can never harm Nacht’s blood relatives, or beings equivalent to blood relatives.”

“……Thank you.”

“Then.”

The grand duke approached a very old wooden door inlaid with an unknown ancient language and geometric knots.

As if reflecting the passage of time, it was stained, dull, and even crumbled in some places.

It wasn’t grand or big.

Even if she passed this way by accident, she would not have known that there was a treasure vault inside.

The grand duke took out a bronze key from the front of his jacket that looked like it was also old. It, too, was oxidized to such a bright blue color that you could only see it in a museum.

Shudder.

Getting involved… 

“It’s better to go alone from now on. If more than one person enters, ancient magic will cause some confusion.”

“…….”

“I don’t know if it’s a normal inspection, but when you’re trying to find something you really need like now, there’s nothing we can do.”

“……”

“If there is anything you would like to have other than the one guided by the treasury, as I said, you are welcome to take it.”

Sienna stared intently at the grand duke, who was explaining each and every word unapologetically.

She wondered if this person was looking at me right now? …Why?

Just in case, Sienna said something like this.

“Thank you for your concern…? I’ll be careful and get back to you…?”

“…….”

The grand duke shut his mouth with a very bizarre expression.

His slightly frowned expression looked a bit startled, and he looked like someone who had been stabbed by a sharp object inadvertently.

In any case, it seemed clear that Sienna’s words were not the correct answer.

‘Well, I’m not in a position to exchange worries.’

Did he think that I would misunderstand him being nice to me right away just because I did a good job? Sienna smiled and walked towards the door.

“Then, I’ll go.”

“Be, be careful!”

Instead of answering, Sienna stepped inside.

* * *

In the dark space, the floor was gradually lit up.

“Follow me here…”

[I think so.]