Chapter 107-114

Chapter 9: Goddess of Spring

      The earth’s axis shook.

The sharp sounds of knives and weapons, the incomprehensible shouts of thousands of people, and the flurry of demonic beasts were mixed together.

The war situation could not be said to be good even with empty words.

“Do not be distracted!”

Type 1 reinforcement wizards roamed the battlefield on horseback, each wielding their weapons.

“Yeah!”

The Uncommons screamed every time the trained enlisted men swung their arms.

In most cases, with one or two touches, at least one demonic beast would surely meet its end.

But…

“There are too many.”

“Well.”

The battalion commander raised his hand. Permission to fire was given.

Type 1 reinforcement type wizards, who had fallen behind, stacked spells all at once.

After a while, a magic circle appeared on the ground, and flames fell like cannons on it.

Once again, the demonic beasts screamed and perished in large numbers.

Thanks to this, the soldiers on the front line were able to breathe for a while.

But only for a while.

“Shit…”

As many as they had killed before, no, more than that, the demonic beasts were coming again in droves.

“Kihee-ek!”

“Oh, don’t come!”

Even though it was the lowest level of beasts, the sight of a group of beasts running wild with the desire to taste human flesh came crashing down like a wave… .

Being human, everyone had no choice but to feel devastated.

“Die! Die!”

“Ugh!”

Panic began to spread among the soldiers.

The battalion commander also noticed this.

‘Is it a panic wave…?!’

There was a principle in the battle against the beasts.

It was necessary to preemptively investigate the scale and to wipe them out at once with overwhelming firepower.

Otherwise, humans could not stand it.

Prolonged battle meant that one had to face the fraud of the demonic beasts for a long time.

The human mind, when overwhelmed by fraud beyond what it could handle, would fall into a state of panic at some point and collapse.