Bonnie helping you take out your braids

Fluff

Fluff. That's all🫠

You sat in front bonnie in between her legs as she helped you take your braids out. You were currently listening to Chase Atlantic song "what you call that."

Bonnie was used to it after you discovered them you had learn all their songs and listen to them nonstop.

"I know that your dad doesn't like me, high key cocaine stand on my Nike." You sang

"Why do you love them so much?" She asked starting in another braid.

"Because!! They're so good! Like the beat, the lyrics just everything. And you know I can't get into the music of the beats aren't good." You told her.

"Seven headed snake what you call that. Bleeding like an open scare, Ay. Lost a little money, made it all back." You sang some more. "Luckily I work this hard. Vision kind of blurry what you call that. Might have hit the blunt to hard. I can't feel my goddamn face, grip the wheel if I drive to fast."

"It sounds like all they talk about is drugs." Bonnie says.

You stopped your movements. "No they do not! They have love songs. "Like moonlight, her, love isn't easy are some of the love songs. Sometimes the lyrics just hit different."

"If you say so." Bonnie says shrugging her shoulders.

"You have your music taste and I have mine." You tell her taking a loose another braid.

"Of course." Bonnie says. She leans your head back and places a kiss your lips. "I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too."

____________________________________
I just decided to make this. For whenever i get into a writers block on my stories which I'm in right now.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!