Mood Swings (request)

Mikaelson x Black!reader (platonic)

Request: I'm sorry your probably tried of me but can you do one we're she has her period and she like having mood swings and cussing them out than crying but she like a sister to them (I swear after this one I will leave you alone)

I hope you like!

You groaned as you felt another cramp. You were hurting so bad but you refused to take any pills. They didn't work so no sense in taking them.

You had been in bed all day and decided to get up. Soon as you got up and gush of blood fell down. You immediately fast walked to the bathroom.

After a few minutes you can out and walked down stairs your hand rubbing your stomach softly. You walked into the kitchen and straight to the fridge.

"Hey y/n." Rebekah spoke softly

"Fuck off." You said suddenly.

She was taken back but not offended, knowing how you acted on your period.

Not finding anything that you wanted you slammed the fridge and turned to go back to your room with tears in your eyes.

On your way back Klaus saw you and he frowned. "What's wrong?"

That one question made the tears come. "My stomach hurts and you guys don't have any ice cream."

Klaus sometimes felt bad for you because he didn't know your pain. He pulled you in a hug and rubbed your back.

"We'll get you some ice creams. Anything else?"

You sniffed. "Can I get a heatpad and can Kol cook that meal he made the other day?"

He softly chuckled. "Of course."

"Tell Rebekah I'm sorry as well. I kinda told her to fuck off."

He nodded m. "Come on let's get you back in bed."

He brought you back to your room and helped you lay down.

He grabbed your remote for the tv and handed it to you. "Are you okay by yourself?"

You shook your head. "Stay." You patted the spot next to you.

He secretly rolled his eyes. Sometimes you were a big baby. He got in on side of you and let you rest your head on his side while you put on your comfort show.