11. Nightwing Vs. Reaper Pt. 3/ Batman's Sacrifice!

No Pov.

=====Union Streets Showdown<======

The wind dust is blowing, a tumbleweed is rolling from a distance, finally Dick (Nightwing) walking angrily and finding Reaper. Suddenly, he heard footsteps and saw Reaper walking towards him. 

Reaper: *devious smirk* Well, you are finally here

Reaper: *devious smirk* Well, you are finally here. One on One, let's see who will survive this round. 

Dick (Nightwing): *stern* You will pay for Bruce, you Anthro-Wolfman whatever you are

Reaper: It's Anthropomorphic to you, now you're nothing like your parents. 

Dick (Nightwing): *anger* Don't. You. Dare. Say that in front of me. 

Reaper: *devious smirk* Well, it's a good thing that your parents deserved to die in the first place. And now..........they're dead. 

They got into their battle stances, and brought their weapons out and they charged each other. They clashed their weapons together and Nightwing kicked his leg and sweep kicked him and he whacked him in the face and he punched his snout, Reaper swinging his sickles at Nightwing and Dick punched his gut and made him coughed in blood and he twist kick him to the wall. Reaper got back up and he chuckled at him.

Reaper: *evil chuckle* Good kick, Amigo. But, you must try harder. 

Nightwing yelled for battle cry and started charging at him, and Reaper chuckled. 

Reaper: *smirking* This is gonna be fun.

He snarled & charging towards him as well, he clashed his weapons again and they're pushing the limit. 

Dick (Nightwing): *anger* I WILL KILL YOU!

Reaper: *smirking deviously* You don't have the guts, you're nothing like them.