- Introduction/Author's Note -

-

Hi! Welcome to Book 2/Sequel of Barricades! First off, If you haven't read the first book make sure to go read that first before checking out this one, since it was based off of the first movie. If you'd rather read this one first, that's okay too.

This story will be based off of 'The Way of Water' so Ill be following the storyline of that movie, with a few moments in the story of my own. If you guys liked the first story, I really hope you all enjoy this one as well. I love Avatar 2 so much so I cannot wait to create a story with my own spin on it.

As always, I want to give you all a good experience while reading this book, so i'll do my best to write a good story for you all. Before this book starts, I also want to say that I will try my best to stay consistent and upload fast. I'm in my last few months of senior year and things have become hectic, but I will always make time for this story. I love it too much :,)

Okay, just like last time, I want to disclose some things that you guys should keep in mind before the story begins:

- Jake Sully: 37 years old
- Y/n: 34 years old
- Neytiri: 38 years old (Older sister)
- Neteyam: 15 years old (Oldest son)
- Kiri: 14 years old (Oldest daughter)
- Lo'ak: 14 years old (Youngest son)
- Tuk or Tuktirey: 8 years old (Youngest daughter)
- Spider: 15 years old (Human)

*Italics will be symbolizing Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's thoughts*

Okay, I think this is all for now, and as I'm writing this, the final chapter for book 1 will be coming out so you guys won't have to wait too long until this book starts. If there is anything else to add, I'll edit this chapter just in case.

-

-