Under a Red Eye

He gulped, looking upwards at the towering beast above him as he felt the tip of the monster's claw underneath his chin, feeling it rub against his Adam's apple. A shiver ran down his spine as he tried to move, deep mixed feelings of fear and an not exactly known emotion running through his veins. The creature opened its mouth to speak, his sharp teeth catching some light from the lava and reflecting it, causing his teeth to have a shining effect on them. Luigi was concerned about how or why he was paying attention to this but he had little time to dwell on his thoughts as the monster's voice pulled him back to reality.

"I'm not sure if you know who I am, but I am about to take over the world."

     As the creature spoke, his deep, gravely, yet more rounded and calm tone of voice caught the green Italian plumber off guard, expecting it to be darker and harsher than it actually was. The plumber just stared deeply at the creature's face, noticing a sly smile plastered on its face. He looked into the monster's eyes, the deep reddish ruby color making his stomach do flip flops, the feeling not exactly bad yet concerning how it felt somewhat nice to him. He kept examining the creature's face, noticing how the scales change color from a more dull yellow to a more greenish yellow near the upper part of its face. Noticing how the bright red hair became a more darker red when it grew out closer from the roots. And noticed how its eyes reflected the light being admitted from the lava, it wasn't until someone cleared their throat that he got pulled back into reality for a second time.

"Ahem, were you listening?"

     He blinked a few times, taken off guard by the fact that the huge reptile figure was way too close to comfort, his face inches away from Luigi's face. Luigi felt the blood run to his face, not knowing whether it was from embarrassment or from something else, either way the plumber's face was as red as a can of tomato sauce. He nodded, the creature's frown turning back into its sly smile that it was a few moments ago.

"Wow ughhahah, yay!"

     The plumber gulped once again, his eyes moving downwards and upwards, looking more closely at the claw that's underneath his chin. His breathing became more controlled so as to not have a newly made hole on the bottom of his head, even if the monster is being more mindful about how much force he's putting onto the plumber's under face.

"But there's just one problem,"

     The monster has removed its nail from underneath the Italian's chin, instead pointing it at the plumber with a more determined look in its eyes. The human froze if possible, not exactly knowing what feelings were going on in his mind but it definitely wasn't only fear. This feeling made Luigi panic internally as he realized that he shouldn't even be feeling this way whatsoever. It wasn't until he heard that deep yet smooth voice speak again.

"There's a human. Has a mustache, just like you..."

     Luigi felt as the creature moved its hand, having it caress the homosexual man's cheek and reaching over to his mustache. As the creature took a hold of his mustache he felt something wrap around his body, applying pressure all over him, keeping him unable to move with as much flexibility as he had before. (Not that he had much). The plumber took a moment before his whole face turned as red as it could, being around as red as his twin brother's hat. He felt his breathing's paste start to change through all the adrenaline mixed with the fear that he was feeling, the soft tug on his mustache managing to add another feeling on top of that piled mess. He opened his mouth as his eyes darted from the monster's face to the tip of his mustache, letting out a sound of mostly fear.

"Ah!"

     The plumber returned his focus onto the huge replitian monster, his shiny light blue eyes staring deep into the reddish ruby lava pit that was the creature's pupils. Yet again he gulped, a more stronger feeling starting to form in his gut as he felt his body get pushed together even more, almost to the point where it hurt. He took a moment before clearing his mind as much as possible, trying to forget the warmness pooling in his gut as well as the heat spreading throughout his body.

     The more timid plumber quickly cleared his throat, managing to clear his thoughts as he looked up at the monster. He tried to look more stern so the creature would take him more seriously. (Yet that was bound to happen). He squinted his eyes at the monster, opening his mouth to speak as he felt the pull on his mustache grow.

"Do you think I know every human being with a mustache, wearing an identical outfit with a hat-withtheletterofhisfirstnameonit?!?"

     Luigi's voice had managed to become more high pitched and nervously fast with each tug he felt on his face due to the claw that had a surprisingly tight grip on his mustache. He started to think about what else that tight grip could do before shaking away those thoughts again, just turning red all over again.

     The plumber squinted at the beast in front of him, feeling the heat re-rush all over his face. He waited for a moment before unsquinting his eyes, them still behind half open but he managed to feel a little safer. He moved his mouth for a moment before speaking yet again.

"...because I don't."

     That was the last thing Luigi had said before a huge surge of pain ran through his body, his single mustache strand being ripped off by the monster. He instantly let out a loud and high pitched scream due to the amount of pain that was running through him. There may have also been something else hidden in that yell that seemed treacherous as well. He wouldn't say anything about how he felt from that pain out loud though.

     The beast let out a roar of laughter, seemingly laughing at the plumber's high pitched screech, its deep voice echoing throughout the darkly colored yet somewhat lit throne room. Luigi felt a wave of embarrassment go through him as he looked away from the dragon-turtle thingy, biting his lip harshly to not make any other noise while blinking his eyes rapidly to try and get rid of the tears welling up in his eyes.

     The italian felt something long and wide with a scaly and somewhat rough texture grabbing both of the sides of his face. While feeling a more welcomed heat on his face that wasn't his own due to the (from what he could tell) fingers on his cheeks, his head was forced upwards with a somewhat uncomfortable amount of force. He stared eye to eye with the beast, feeling a different form of heat spread across his face. He hoped that the monster in front of him would just mistake his blush for being from the lighting or due to the heat in the room.

"Don't look away when you're in the presence of The Koopa King, Green stache."

     The beast grumbled, leaning closer into the plumber's personal space than Luigi thought was comfortable. It's red eyes piercing deep into his soul, making sure he wouldn't look away. Luigi didn't have much time to focus on the nickname he got called, instead being petrified from the shoulders down due to a mixture of emotions that he couldn't exactly describe. The Italian, instead, tried pulling his head backwards to get away from the monster's firm yet soft grip. The creature let out another laugh at the failed action, its heated breath going all over Luigi's face, causing the human's hat to fall on the ground, along with his hair being blown backwards and showing his forehead.

"Thought you knew that you weren't going anywhere, Greenie."

_________________

A/N:

I Hope this is like actually good because I spent around a week on it using any free time I had available. Also I managed to mess up and had Bowser have his hand around Luigi at the wrong time so yeah.

This might have a part 2 or just continue to be a one-shot.

I'll make art for this if possible