03

|  · • ❝〔 Tour 〕❞ • ·        .  .  .  •  .  .; .  . ✿.  . •
(Did you hink i was abandoning this certainly not! Here's an early release)
-♡-

"YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!" you jumped out of the couch to face the person "my apologies i did not mean to do that!-" "JUST ASK THEM" you crossed your arms finallt calming down "we wanted to ask if you can give us a tour around please?" Hey atleast this ones kind... "sure i guess.." "POG! We'll meet you after school!" Just like that they walked away, not even a hello rude-

I grabbed my phone and put it back in my bag before heading to class but couldn't shake off the feeling of someone staring at me i looked around and none probably my paranoia settling in after being scared. I reached the classroom just in time before class started i stared at the seat in the back knowing that was Shoto's seat he wasn't here today... i hope it didn't affect him too hard. I put my focus on the class we we're having a school festival in about a week wasn't too happy about that since it always rains.

Hopefully it doesn't this time, i waited for the clock to hit 12 so i can get out of this class it was getting boring by every minute or actually SECOND, "ARE WE DONE YET?!" Suddenly someone shouted everyone looked at them like some crazy maniac just went out in the streets naked (SORRY... -author). "Excuse me? Mind repeating that or go to the principals office." Finally somehing entertaining atleast just for a couple of minutes before class ends, before i knew it the bell rang and everyone started packing except for the 'troublemaker'.

I remembered about the people i talked to earlier i guess its not the time to be happy right now i walked out of the classroom before realizing they never told me where to meet exactly what place, couldn't this day get any worse? I shouldn't be judgemental i headed to the cafeteria no one, headed to the gym no one, headed to the swimming pool NO ONE. "I swear i'm gonna kill these bast- oh nevermind!" At last found them. "Guys there she is! Sorry we forgot to tell you what place!" The blondie said "you certainly did not make me reach my limit CERTAINLY." They all laughed nervously.

We started the tour around the clubrooms and classrooms then moved to the fun and secretive things showed them an area where people smoke, underage drink. Even if i don't even participate those activities i still showed them in case they are brave enough to ruin their reputation just for the sake of exposing them *cough* anyways... "that's about it!" I clapped my hands together it didn't take too long thankfully.

"I enjoyed the tour except for the 'fun and secretive parts' but besides that pretty pog!" "Its eh okay... goodluck to those teens destroying their mental health..." he mumbled the last pat but i heard it and i couldn't agree more, "pretty okay" "same" i forgot to ask them something and i just remembered "i forgot to ask your names please?" "How silly of me... i'm Ike Eveland pleasure to meet you." "Luca kaneshiro!" "Thank you for asking fine lady, the names Vox Akuma." "Mysta rias that's all you need to know." "Shu yamino eyy" "Y/N, L/N! Okay bye!".

That was rude of me but i'm getting exhausted it was a LONG day.

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

┊         ┊       ┊   ✿

┊         ┊       ❁⋆    " Lesson 2 : Socialize "

┊ ๑      ┊

✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.

˚✽

LUXIEM:
Friendship: 3%

I might change the style whaddya think?