04

|  · • ❝〔 MOTIVATIONNNN 〕❞ • ·        .  .  .  •  .  .; .  . ✿.  .
-♡-

Another day another pain in the ass your math teacher has been yelling at you non-stop on how you we're stupid to understand what he meant while he maid absolutely no sense and doesn't even know what division is, you sighed and ignored him 'when will this class end?..' at the right time the bell rang and eveyonr got out of their seat "AY AY NOBODY IS GETTING OUT WITHOUT ANYONE SOLVING THI-" "Its 1.5 and the percentage form is 150% happy?..". With that you all we're free you ran to the library to eat alone and study for the next subject which was history, opening the door to the library you are met by a clean enviroment "this is new..." you said.

"Now where is that book I need for history..." you walked around the corner trying to find the history of the Akuma clan although you got distracted by a different book that piqued your interest you tried getting it but it was too high up, "so much for being 'short' gosh i'm not even that short not like those bitches.." you gave up after multiple attempts of jumping. As you we're about to go look for the book  someone spoke "looking for this? History of the Akuma clan?" You turned around to meet Ike Eveland, "yep and i'll... take that thank you." "Your welcome.." then it became awkward silence roamed the library after you walked away not wanting to waste any time before class starts even thought it starts in an hour you prfer studying early and longer.

"Mind if I join you?.." "sure" you said in a monotone voice he smiled at sat next to you reading a book about something 10 minutes passed by you haven't moved a bit except your hands on the book, 'damn imagine losig your clan...'you thought at this point you weren't studying so is mr. eveland, as he taken an interest in you.

Ike.e's POV:
Her hair flowing along with the wind and her eyes glowing to the light in here never thought an actual 'protagonist' would exist such a beauty... it would be a waste if she didn't put it to use for acting she looks like she would be a great fit for an actress. I have been starimg at her for 10 minutes its just I can't seem to take my eyes off her, I put down my book a bit to see her better but she noticed it so I had to speak up to not be suspicious. "What time is it..?" I said she thought for a bit "its only been 11 minutes by now so it should still be... 40 minutes?" I nodded and stood up to leave can' handle much of her beauty. I'm not the type to mostly be attracted to someone's features but... I don't know anymore.

Back to you~

Nuh-uh he ain't getting away with staring I saw how she stared for a brief moment before asking I know he just wants to know what goes on into my mind-

Author: YOU'RE BREAKING THE 4TH WALL HWHDIAJDAJ IGNORE HIM STARING ITS IN THE SCRIPT!
Y/N: SORRY!!!!!

I yawned and threw the book on the seat I grabbed my bag and headed outside since i'm done I got enough information the main parts was about greed anyways, boring if you ask me "Y/N!!! POGGGGGGGG!!!" I turned around is it just me or he looks like a golden retriever... "hi...-" he handed me something before panting could'vd just shouted my name. "Here! I didn't see you at the cafeteria so I thought you'd be hungry" how thoughtful "thanks luca!" We walked around for a bit talking before we reached history class we went in and we still had 30 minutes left but it wouldn't hurt being extra early, "this is so unpog! Why do I only have 1 class with you!!??" He sobbed I patted him in the back even though when he stands up he's much taller...

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   I HAVE

┊         ┊       ┊  MOTIVATION WOOO!!!

┊         ┊        ☪.

┊          ✱                                         

✧ ⋆    . ┊ .  ✱˚   .

 ˚ ✩.
No percentages today plus changing style oofies