Part 1: Summary....

This fanfiction is all about when a Korean fell in love with an indian...

Yn Singhania, a beautiful talented girl,who loves everyone fell in love with a korean boy...

Jeon Jungkook, a handsome talented boy,who loves everyone and everything fell in love with an indian girl.....

they both were arranged in a marriage, BTS except jk knew yn very well,but didn't know that yn is their maknae's bride. Somehow, jk and yn's relation started with friendship and they didn't knew that when they fell in love with each other...As the time passes by,they got to invade in their hearts . Finally, the time came when they confessed to each other. on the auspicious day of their engagement ceremony, they confessed to each other...

Both were destined to be together....They were SOULMATES..............let's see how's their love story and what will happen in their lives.....both loving each other unconditionally or lacking the essence of love and trust.... 

Author's Note:

this ff is much more similar to my first ff Mrs Jeon is indian?! on my another account which has been deleted from their..........

SPOILER OF MY NEXT INDIAN FF: 

Destined to be Together [ mentioned above ]

my another account

Armygirlkriti10

bbye!!

ANNEYONG AND SARANGHAE!!!