the shocking news 🗞️

After a heartful and euphoric confession, the family was sitting in the lobby minding their own business when suddenly yuvraj 's parents barged in the house with a terrific look with yuvraj ...
Seeing them like that, karnika was shocked but was worried that what happened that made them terrific.
They came and settled themselves down and....

Yuvraj mom:  we hv something to say...
Yn mom: yes say na,
Yuvraj dad: knowingly that we shouldn't say this but we told you about Mr Mishra right??
Yn dad: yehz, u told about him...what's the matter??
Yuvraj dad: yeh, so actually he is been working under us for past 10 years and he is a nice person though, but his daughter is deeply in love with yuvraj and she is under mafia surveillance. She basically called up us with a heavy warning that if we didn't arranged her and yuvraj 's wedding, then she would claim a fake report against yuvi...

Hearing to all this everyone were shocked especially karnika..tears escaping from her eyes, she ran from there and went straight in her room and closed the door, while everyone ran behind her and banged on the door..
Meanwhile yn was with the dubey family discussing the case..

Yn: wow!! His daughter Radhika( sorry gurl) is now threatening you for a forced marriage that's great.....now what we can do is just simply arrange their wedding but on the occassion of wedding, we will expose her...I would be the one exposing her..

Yuvraj dad: but kiddo, how is that even possible...we can fake all other ceremonies but not marriage. It is a pure form of two souls becoming one and moreover the mantras can't go wrong in the wedding, they share a very special significance.

Yn: ik uncle. We could fake the mantras as well.. remember our friend arushay, the actor...he would be helping us in this. He will dress up as a pandit or priest and vll fake the mantras significancing the fake marriage..

Yuvraj: di, u think this is gonna work? I mean she is under mafia surveillance..it's dangerous to fake it...

Yn: yuv, don't forget that if she's under mafia surveillance then m the queen of that surveillance. And as long as m controlling them, i won't let this shit happen..uncle, aunty and yuvraj, dnt worry nothing will happen. I promise I will help you in this case and at the end, karnika would be the bride not radhika..

Yuvraj mom: thank you so much beta, how are we suppose to pay you for this...we are speechless..

Yn: areez , you don't have to...it's nothing we all are family afterall..

Yuvraj: yeh ..

Yn: now yuvraj go and calm your gurl down...

Yuvraj : yes di...

With that he went upstairs and banged the door, after hours of banging karnika finally opened the door....yuvraj calmed her down and yn told her the plan...she was happy but still worried as she didn't wanted to lose anybody from the family..

Karnika: but di, u sure?? It's quite tricky to trick that ugly gurl.

Yn:nahh!! Not at all...it's very easy to tick her...she is dumbass and stupid, she won't be able to understand that what is going in here....you don't worry, i will handle that chick...

Mohsin: and u can do this all by yourself?? U insane...

Yn: shut up mohsin...it's not that difficult, I mean I hv handled such cases before aswell...

Kashvi: yeh, she's right...

At the end everyone agreed with yn's decision and called Radhika telling them that they have agreed for the marriage.
Hearing this, she was happy and warned them last time to not betray her and hanged up the call while yn smirked thinking of her after condition..

On the other hand with radhika...
Radhika: finally they agreed for the marriage..now , i could marry another millionaire, use him for pleasure and then run away with all of his money..so that at the end , i can live my life peacefully with my baby...right akshit??

Akshit: Yeh!!

They laughed while looking at yuvraj's picture and then pasted it to the nearby victim board and threw a pin on it marking him as their victim....they smiled in their victory while on the other hand, yn was smirking at her plan ..

Let's see what happens next ...
Tbc