Love Square

"Hyein?"
She turned back to look at her friend, her light brown hair that glistened under the sunlight, and her shining black eyes that shimmered upon seeing them, and she flashed a smile with her thin, pink and soft lips.
"You joining us today?", the group of friends asked.
"I'm busy, maybe next time!", her honey-like voice, sugar-coated with happiness, as she then turned back to the exit of the school, walking off. her pale, white skin blended in with the sunset sky, purple and pinky red like shades twittering. 

"YAH, Lee Hyein!"

A voice called out to her, as the female turned her head back again, confused to see the boy standing in front of her. his blonde hair covered his eyes, as his head was down, his fists clenched. his uniform was messy with tiny leaves still attached as a result of popping out from the bushes. 

"I have something to tell you!"
He spoke, his voice strict yet soft and nervous at the same time, as Hyein looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and walked closer to him. 

"What is it?", She asked, looking at him. his knees shook and his eyes widened, seeing the girl up so close to him. her hair, her eyes, her voice, her face, everything was all too shiny and pretty for him to even process basic shit. 

"Hey, [Y/n- Oh!"
The little girl came out to just visit her friend, but found the class empty, without any traces of [Y/n] who left the class as soon as the bell rang. 

In between the crowd, she ran with her bag, trying to avoid any crashes with anyone, just so the rose is safe. she took all she had to pluck it off Mrs. Hwang's garden. she would've been dead if it wasn't midnight. Jin-Su would love it. 

the said man was at a mere distance, with his friends, his green eyes looking at his friends, shimmering as his hands were in his pockets, his deep voice joking, as his flashy smile came into view, that made [Y/n] go crazy all over him. he was the man. 

She sighed, took a deep breath and walked over towards him. as soon as she greeted, all eyes were on her, making her even more shy and afraid as she asked him,
"Why don't we meet up in a private place?"

"say something!", Hyein said, pouting with the kindest attitude, as Jimin pressed his lip, gulped and tried his best to not freak over. she was dumb for not getting the idea. 

"Say something!", Jin-Su spoke, ushering her that it's fine and that she can take her time, as [Y/n] kept the rose hidden behind her back. 

"Nevermind!"

Jimin slapped himself internally, watching Hyein's tiny figure dad away, as he recited the script again in his head. this was not what he planned. he wanted to confess his love for Hyein, but neither won't she get the idea, nor his shy self would make a move. maybe after the night class sounds fun. 

it'll never be the same again. 

[y/n] watched Jin-Su go back to his friends, both of them not being fazed by each other, as [Y/n] took out the small notepad attached to a pencil, as she wrote something in it. Plan A failed, Plan B failed, Plan C failed, and now all that was left was Plan D: confess to Jin-Su after the night class. she sighed again in hope.

it'll never be the same again.