Love Square

Night classes are exhausting. nobody loves them. but not for Jimin who's planning in his whole mind while the teacher explained shit. 

the bell rang, as everyone stood up from their chairs and stuff, as the male stood up, and made his way towards Hyein, following her secretly. it was suspicious, how she told everyone that she was busy when at times, she wasn't. following her quietly in the bushes, Jimin made his way and peaked out to get a glance of her beautiful face. and his eyes widened. 

As soon as night classes were over, [Y/n] made her way towards where Jin-Su would be. she over heard Jin-Su saying he'll be at the South Side Parlor in Yong-San gu. why would he be there? Jin-Su was never the one to drink, as [Y/n] followed him, with him knowing obviously. she hid under the bushes, and her eyes widened. 

Jin-Su stood in front of Hyein and sighed.
"So, Is it a yes or a no?"
Hyein's bright smile, and Jin-Su's questions made their hearts lit up in happiness, as some others' hearts dropped. 

with wide eyes, both of them watched Hyein and Jin-Su confess their longing love for each other and deeply kiss, something Jimin and [Y/n] would never get. 

"no!"
[Y/n] turned her head around to see the blonde man hiding in beside her, his eyes resembling the same pain he felt in his heart and her eyes.
"Was she your crush?"

Jimin turned his head around and nodded.
"I planned to confess today!"
"Same!"

They both nodded in agreement, and pressed their lips in sadness, as Jimin stood up from the bushes and left quietly. 

Sitting in the bar, her eyes were fixed on the couple that danced in the corner, as she turned to the bartender.
"What can i get you, miss?", He asked.
"Fruit juice, since mom doesn't allow!"
the bartender chuckled, as he made his way inside to get her what she wants. 

"Drinking the pain away?", Jimin asked, as the familiar presence didn't faze the other one, who ordered something for him, and both of them raised a toast. 

Their eyes were keenly on the newly made couple who kissed and hugged as they sipped their drinks, their tears filling the glass. 

"Assholes!"