Chapter 11: Getting to know you (2)

Jack's POV

Tina is acting like a weirdo. She told me that Elsa harmed me before in my past. Which of course, I didn't believe her. Elsa isn't this kind of girl, right?

I put all my questions aside and I met up with Eugene and Hiccup. Then, we headed to the girls dorm.

"So, what do we tell today?" Eugene asked.

"Elsa? You choose. Or Jack, whatever!" Merida said in frustration.

Me and Elsa looked at each other. I had no idea what I wanted to know first, they were too many!

"First day of school." Elsa blurted out. "High school."

"First day? Well, I first met you when I came out of the restroom that time. You were lost at that time to get to English class." Punzie said.

"Punzie brought you to class then you both sat together...and...." Merida stated.

"The class was too noisy so Prof had to change our seats, you sat with Jack." Hiccup continued.

I sat with Elsa? I wondered in my mind. Suddenly, my head started to hurt, badly. "Jack! Elsa!" Were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

~Flashback~

"Okay class, without further due, let's start the lesson. Open your textbooks to page 33 and take out your exercise books." Then the teacher started talking yada yada yada..... I wasn't paying attention at all. The teacher started to write some stuff on the board. I just doodled on my book, the class was pretty noisy anyway. "Class...." The class was still noisy, people trowing paper here and there, talking non-stop. "CLASS!!!" The whole class fell silent. "I'm afraid I'll have to change your seats, every single one of you." What?! I yelled in my mind.

"Everyone get up and come in front!" I hate this teacher. "Okay first up, Jessica and Tom, sit at the front row. Next, Lily and Kenny, James and Andrew, Tina and Rebecca." My heart sunk, that meant Tina and I won't sit together. "Kendra and Timmy, yada yada yada, Eugene and Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup, Lilian and Brandon, Jack and Elsa, finally Melanie and Melissa."

So I'm sitting with the new girl. It's not Tina but oh well. "Now that everyone has their partners, I want you to face your partner. Know more about your partner. Write it down and hand it to me by the end of the lesson." The teacher said.

"So....Um....Hi." The new girl said awkwardly. She's right in front of me, and I have to admit, she's really beautiful. What is this that I'm feeling? Is it a crush? Stop it Jack! You like Tina.

"Hey, so can I write about you first?"

"Sure."

"Name?"

"Elsa Arens."

"Any siblings?"

"1 sister."

"Hobby?"

"Singing."

"Favourite color?"

"Blue."

"Favourite season?"

"Winter."

"Parents' occupation?"

"My mom is a housewife while my dad Disney's company owner."

"Disney?!"

"Yeah, he just got promoted to the company owner."

"Wow. Moving on, phone number?"

"Is that necessary?"

"I don't know. Nevermind, we'll skip that." Wow, this is the first girl who wouldn't let me know her phone number. Usually, all the girls would give me their numbers, in hopes that I will be in a relationship with them, in their dreams!

"Well I can't think of any other questions, your turn to ask me, Elsa."

"Ok, name?"

"Jack Frost."

"Any siblings?"

"1 sister."

"Hobby?"

"Do playing computer games count?"

"I think so. Favourite color and favourite season?"

"Same as you."

Parents' occupation?"

"My mom is a businesswoman while my dad is the owner of Dreamworks company."

"Dreamworks? That's nice."

"Class! Question time's up! Start writing about your partners! Don't forget that you have to hand it over before class ends.

Me and Elsa started writing down all the stuff that we know about each other. I simply jotted down whatever I knew. We both finished at the same time. Elsa offered to hand it over for me. The bell rang and we went out of class.

~Flashback~

"HUH?!" I said loudly. My eyes scanned everywhere in panic. I turned and saw Elsa looking everywhere in panic too.

"What happened?!" Me and Elsa said at the same time.

"You both passed out, almost the same time." Hiccup said.

"I...I remember! I remember my first day!" Elsa said excitedly.

"I remember when I first met Elsa on her first day!" I said out loud.

"Partner to be soon friend?" Elsa asked.

"You got that right!" I hugged Elsa.

"Well at least some good came from that passing out. You guys managed to remember some stuff." Eugene let out a sigh of relief.

"Luckily it didn't take more than half an hour, you had us worried sick! I was all ready to call an ambulance of something!" Punzie exclaimed.

"You guys already remember a piece of your memory, that's enough that we can tell you today." Hiccup announced.

"Fine with me, I got a ton of homework to do!" Merida said.

One by one everyone left Elsa's dorm. Before I left, I gave Elsa a wide smile. Elsa smiled back at me. I ran into my dorm, wanting to scream and shout like a maniac. I was so pumped that I managed to remember something from my past! I jumped up and down my bed, never wanting to stop. Luckily I didn't have a room mate then, he would have thought I went crazy.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!