• 𝐈𝐈 •

A couple days went by after Y/N's pen pal letter was sent out, the teachers had said it would take about 2-3 days for the response of the students pen pals.

Enna would look to Y/N who constantly would look concerned for the past 2 days.

"Hey, are you good?" Enna asked as Y/N looked over to her.

"What if my letter didn't get to them? What if i accidentally wrote something that they didnt like? Am I a failure? What if they figured out who I am and try and fight m-"

"Y/N shut up..." Enna rolled her eyes.

"Ironic dont you think...? Weren't you fussing the other say about how this whole pen pal thing is stupid?" Hex said as he laid back in his chair.

"Yeah...but still, now that it's all said and done, I don't want my first impression to someone to look back, i think we can all agree on that" Y/N said as she sat down and put her head on the table.

As soon as her head went down, a letter was placed by her side.

Her head popped up and her eyes filled with excitement.

"See, now suck it up and read it, I wanna see what Nina wrote to me already" Enna had said as she opened her envelope.

Luckly for Enna and Hex, they both were assigned someone who they were familiar with, Enna with Nina and Hex with Doppio.

Y/N opened her envelope and pulled out the letter, the handwriting was very elegant and neat, the cursive was astonishing and every word was still legible to read.

Dear anonymous....

    Hello there! It was nice to receive your letter in such little time, although I wasnt sure I would even receive a letter, low and behold yours was given to me. I appreciate the fact that your interested in getting to know me, I as well am not a very social person, so getting to have someone to talk to is a very nice thing! My day has been going pretty well thank you for asking! How is yours going? One of my biggest past times is writing, as I am an aspiring novelist, not many people enjoy it, but I've always been quite fond of it. Another thing that some people don't find interesting is singing, I find it quite calming as yet let all your emotions out into singing a verse. I fully understand the fact of staying anonymous, and I wish to ask nothing else about your interests and pastimes as well, nothing would make me happier than gaining a new friend, even if I truly dont know who they are.

                            - Hope to talk with you again!
                                                               Sincerely,     
                                                  your new friend :)

"Guys..."

"Hmm?"

"Is it possible to fall for someone's words on paper...?"

"It can happen....?"

.

.

.

"Because I think I just did..."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i always have the stupidest grin
while writing this heheheheh

anyways, have a lovely day/night!

Lilly, Out! <3

||Word Count : 509 [Including A/N note] ||