Prologue

Shin "god, what the hell happened?"  Shin looked around to see that he was on a giant lake of water that reflected the blue sky. He stood up surprised and took a few steps and realized that he was walking on a what looks like a thin layer of water.

Shin looked around and saw a man sitting on a chair drinking coffee. The man had white hair, a black and white hoodie, and looked quite young for an adult.

Shin:"Who are you and why am I here?"

???:"You are in the afterlife and I am the god Lyte who is going to reincarnate you, oh and I hired truck-kun to kill you."

Shin:" Ok first of all you are a god and secondly...*inhales*... You hired someone to kill me." He calmly said, but in reality he wanted to punch the god in the face but decided it would not end well.

Lyte:" Ok look don't you want to be reincarnated into a magical world with your own set of powers." As he took another sip of his coffee and stood up from the chair

Shin pinches himself and realized that he is not in a dream and decided to answer Lyte to not wane the patience of this god

Shin:"Ok so what world is it and what abilities will I be granted."

Lyte:"ok let me see" Lyte picks up a paper and reads it"Ok so it seems like you are going to be sent to Teyvat."

Shin:" Isn't that from Genshin impact?" Wondering why that specific game was chosen, he also had no gameplay experience in it and only heard about from friends.

Lyte:" Yep so ready to be reincarnated?" He looked at Shin waiting for an answer to start the process.

Shin:" wait do I get powers when I enter the world right?"

Lyte:" yep *sips coffee* it will be based on your past life interests."

Shin then thought about it ("So if it is based on what I have the most interest, then it won't be a problem since one game in particular will give me awesome abilities"). He then nodded after thinking about it.

Lyte:" ok now let's get started." He then as he stood up he point his palm Shin and ember-like particles started to swarm around Shin and all at once he disappeared in a burst of light. After that Lyte just went back to the chair, sat down, and pulled out a phone and started browsing.

[********************************************]

The wind blew across the green grass plains, the sky was blue as the flowers that grew, the bird chipped their beautiful song and a man woke up under a young tree.

Shin got up and looked around to see an expansive field of grass. Shin looked at himself and noticed that he was now one of his favorite characters. He noticed a katana, but it was no ordinary katana, it was the Yamato.

Shin picked it up and walked across the field until he got to a cliff and saw the beautiful view of Mondstadt.

Shin picked it up and walked across the field until he got to a cliff and saw the beautiful view of  Mondstadt