EP 1

OVER BLACK

JAE IN [O.S]: Which one of you idiots was it?

FADE IN:

INT. STORAGE ROOM – JUVENILE REFORM CENTER - JEJU ISLAND - DAY

A thuggish looking boy, Jae In, [17] not muscular nor lean. He sits on a chair, specially brought in from the guards' office. The space's tight, with the racks taking up most of the area.

JAE IN: Huh?...Was it you? *Points at boy on the left* *Smiles*

3 boys, facial appearance wise look fairly younger, kneel in front of Jae In, their gazes on his socks. 

Among the three is JAE YONG sitting in the middle [16], he's scared: This isn't anything new, doesn't make it less scary tho.

(Yoon "Jae Yong")

(Yoon "Jae Yong")

JAE IN: *Points to boy on right*  Or was it you? *Smile grows*  I have a feeling I know who stole my food...

He waves his extended index finger around, taunting the teens in front. It lands on Jae Yong, whose eyes shut with disbelief. Why him? Why is it always him?

JAE IN: It's this little guy, isn't it?

Jae Yong shakes his head, desperate to defend himself with words, but that's only going to worsen things for him.

JAE IN: What a shame. You should've told me the truth when I asked kindly.

He pats Jae Yong's head, and suddenly his fingers start gripping Jae Yong's strands of hair.

JAE IN: What did I tell you happens when you lie?

His clenched wrist lifts to deliver a terrible blow to Jae Yong's face, but he stops when the door unexpectedly goes: CCRRRRREEEEEAAAAAKKKKKK...CREAKKK...

Jae Yong squints an eye open at the sound, does this mean?

JAE IN: What the...What is it?

He locks eyes with HYUN WOOK, who casually holds a mop and a bucket in his hand.