Chapter eight

Makima's pov

She left me wanting for more.

And I wasn't just gonna sit there and do nothing. I had to claim what's mine.

That's how it works.

I returned back to my usual self,giving the gorgeous woman in front of me a small smile before I stood up and walked over to her chair.

"Care to share this dance with me?" I extended my hand out for her to take. She looked at me with a smile so soft that I literally felt like melting.

"I do." She answered as she took my hand. I led us both to the middle of the room,and as if on cue,the lights shifted to a dim blue one and slow music had started playing. I hope she likes this.

"Gorgeous." I looked at her e/c eyes. They were so beautiful, and there was something about them. Almost poetic. Those eyes of hers could get her anything she wanted. It was impossible to not give into the lure of the mesmerising e/c shade.

We had started to move rhythmically,one hand holding mine while the other was resting on my shoulder. I snaked my free hand to her waste,swaying to the beat. This dance was different than the first one we shared. Although both being filled with lust,there was more to this one than just that.

And i could see it in her eyes. She wanted this as much as i did.

"Utterly gorgeous." I breathed out. I was awestruck. She never failed to amaze me. Even with the simplest task such as dancing, she was mesmerising.

And i wanted this to last forever.

I could hear her giggle,my mind had decided to block out all the other sounds except for that. And i didn't mind. If i could,i would listen to her voice for the rest of my life.

"How many times are you going to say that?" She playfully asked,her face glistening under the dim light. (Its the highlighter 😔)

"As many times as i have to." I replied truthfully.

Her beauty was out of this world. And it felt like no matter how many times you acknowledged that,it seemed to be never enough.

Not even close.

But alas,all good things must come to an end. Our magical moment was no exception to that. Time had seemed to pass by too fast,and i was trying to grasp every mili second. Cherish it for as long as i can.

It was getting late. We decided to go to my place. But we were so blinded by our desire,we couldn't even last the entire car ride.

I stopped the car at the side of a pretty secluded road. She asked me why i stopped the car,and the look i gave her was enough for an answer.

This was the perfect place. No one was there to bother us.

This was the perfect night.

The perfect moment.

And at that moment,we both shared the same desire.

Y/n licked her bottom lip,looking at my own with lust in her eyes. And In just a second,she was onto me. With her arms wrapped around my neck as she kissed my lips with so much passion,it felt like it was burning.

And i liked it.

We liked it.

I slid my hand up her back,one hand going in her hair while the other tugged down the zipper on her back. Just as i had unzipped her dress, she paused and looked at me. At that moment,i had thought that i upset her or something. I couldn't help the anxious feeling growing over me. But all of that was gone as soon as it came as i saw the look in her eye.

She wanted it too.

She helped me take off her dress,revealing the matching lingerie underneath. Her boobs brushed against my chest as she continued kissing me,making her way down my neck. I entangled my hand in her hair,letting out a moan as she left a bite mark on my neck. She then paused again to take off my shirt. In between every button that she unbuttoned,she planted a kiss on my temple,moving down to my cheeks with the next button,then my lips,my neck,my collarbone and then finally,my bare chest as she had unbuttoned the shirt and threw it off into the side.

She locked her legs on the either side of me,sitting on my lap as we changed positions. I brushed some stray hair away from her face,planting a soft kiss on her forehead. She tilted her head to the side as i bit on her earlobe. She moaned as her grip on my hair tightened,while her other hand was behind my neck. I planted another kiss but on her lips this time.

We were so close,merely inches apart. The only space between us seemed to be her lingerie and my pants. I bit the strap of her bra,taking off the hook and let it fall down,revealing her perky boobs that seemed to be teasing me.

I kissed her nipple,before biting it,earning a moan from Y/n. I made my way down to her body and stopped at my destination. Now she was on the car seat,while i was down in front of her. I gave her center a light squeeze before taking off her panties. She spread her legs so now my head was in between her thighs. I licked her already wet cunt,rubbing my finger on it in a circular motion before putting a finger in. Y/n yelped with pleasure,her hands making their way to my head as she grabbed onto my hair. I put another finger in,earning another moan. I smiled to myself,glad that i was able to make her feel this way.

After a few moments,i pulled out with my finger covered in her cum. I licked my fingers,tasting her. Damn,she tasted just as fine as she looked.

That left me wanting for more.

Needing more.

I buried my face onto her cunt,tasting her. She tasted finer than anything.

And as if on cue,a loud thunder roared outside,signalling us about the rain that started pouring shortly after the lightning.

It's like nature was on our side as well.

These hearts adore

Everyone the other beats hardest for

Inside this place is warm

Outside it starts to pour

This night was perfect.

A/N
okay lmao yall already know i cant write smut to save my life,so that's the best yall are gonna get. But I'm pretty proud of this one ngl😭
And thank you willbyershusband_ for helping with a certain word🤭

Also,i headcanon that Makima rarely wears bras cuz yes.