Unhappy Happy Campers : Part 1

"We're coming at you live from, once again, Camp Wawanakwa!" The host says to the camera. "I'm you're host, Chris McLean, and this Season 8 of the hottest reality show, Total Drama!"

He walks over to the deck, and stands near 2 of the interns. "We've decided to bring back 18 campers to the same summer camp as in the first season! They'll be competing against each other in deja vu challenges... but with a twist!" He starts to laugh maniacally at the camera, playing with his fingers. He then stops to continue his introduction. "Every 2 days one team will win a reward, while the losing team will have to vote someone off of the island!"

"How will the campers react? Find out right here on Total Drama Throwback!"

》》》》》introduction《《《《《

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doing fine,

You guys are on my mind

You asked me what I wanted to be

And now I think the answer is plain to see

I wanna be famous.

I wanna live close to the sun,

Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,

Everything to prove, nothing in my way

I'll get there one day.

Cause, I wanna be famous!

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous

》》》》》-----《《《《《

"Welcome back to Total Drama Throwback! It's time to meet our contestants!" Chris says, with his famous smile on his face. "First up, we have the bossy CIT, Courtney."

"I'm in it to win it!" She says. "This time I will not let any boy distract me!"

Chris smirks. "Yeah. We'll see about that." He takes a glance at his cue card. "Next we have the ladys man, Cody!"

Cody takes a step off the boat and trips over a plank on the dock. "A little help!"

Chris cackles. "A juvenile delinquent, Duncan!" The boy with a green mohawk steps off off boat. "Still don't like surprises?"

"Yea." The boy says.

"We're running out of time! Tick tock!" The host says, tapping on his wrist. "Let's speed this up. Lindsay, Leshawna, Gwen, Sierra, Tyler, Trent, Heather, Alejandro, Beth, Noah, Owen, Bridgette, Geoff, and DJ."

"That's 17, Chris." Beth says.

"Uh, Chef?" Chris looks around the boat. "Did you forget to bring Izzy?"

"The crazy girl?" Chef says. "She said she's swimming to the island."

Chris groans. "Whatever. Will Izzy make it? Find out after the break on Total Drama Throwback!"

"That doesn't have a ring to it." Courtney says.

Duncan snorts. "Yeah, the chick's right. Even Pakitew Island sounds better."

"Don't ruin my closing, idiots." The host says, glaring at the couple.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Throwback!" Chris says. "It's time to make the teams! You guys will be on your original teams as in Season 1... well most of you."

"Beth, Cody, Gwen, Heather, Izzy, Leshawna, Lindsay, Noah, and Trent. You guys are the Killer Gophers."

"Killer Gophers? Seriously." Duncan says.

"Yes." Chris says. "Very serious." He starts to laugh once again. "On the Screaming Bass we have... Alejandro, Bridgette, Courtney, DJ, Duncan, Geoff, Owen, Sierra and Tyler."

"Aw, Taylor! I'll miss you!" Lindsay says, blowing a kiss to Tyler.

"Miss you too, babe!" He blows her a kiss back. "Also it's Tyler."

"That's why I said!" The dumb blonde responds.

Confessionals

Heather

Alejandro is so dead. He's on a team with 2 girls he's already used in World Tour, a crazy stalker girl who knows everyone's strategies, and the 5 others are guys. He could try to manipulate them, I guess. I mean I don't care about him.

Courtney

Seriously.. Duncan?! Ugh, I might as well be on a team with an unathletic Justin simp.

"Campers, it's time to start your first challenge!" Chris grins. "Meet me on the top of the hill in 5 minutes!"

The campers leave and Chris does his outro. "Will they survive their first challenge? Will Izzy be back in time? What will happen next? Find out next time on Total Drama Throwback!"