I wanna stay with you every night

I spent quite a lot of the evening talking to JJ and hearing about his life, which was really interesting. He also asked a lot about me and what kind of music I was into. It was funny because we found out that we actually, when it comes to hard work, that we have quite a lot the same mindset on how to divide time with yourself and with work. We had more things in common than I thought, that's for sure.

It was finally time to open presents. I clapped my hands and smiled a lot as I had not only been looking forward to receiving gifts, but also to see what the others get. I quickly noticed that JJ looked quite sad, although he didn't really show it, I could still see it. I felt bad for him, so every time I had to open a present, I opened them quickly and said thank you. I hate seeing other people sad and it's even worse when it's on fucking Christmas Eve. No one deserves that.

After all the presents had been unwrapped, it was getting quite late and JJ and Simon had decided to sleep here at my parents' house, with me also, as I do that every year. Fortunately, the house is very large' so we could get three rooms each.

My parents and Jack had already gone to bed and I sat back with JJ and Simon and watched some TV. We were all pretty tired so we didn't really talk. "i'm knackered. see you guys tomorrow." Simon said, easing himself off the couch. I looked at JJ who was on his phone and thought I should probably just go to bed too, but somehow felt an urge to stay.

"Are you going to bed now too?" I asked him. He didn't look up from his phone this time. "Um yea, I guess so" he said and it looked like he was busy writing with someone. I sat for a long time looking at the television and over to him, wondering if I should just leave. Okay Emma you can do it I said to myself. "JJ" I said and he immediately looked up at me. He looked so cute. I leaned forward towards him and kissed him gently on the cheek. "goodnight JJ" I whispered and left. Yea so there's something for him to think about. Maybe it was too much, considering we first met today, but I think he's really sweet.

I went up to the room I was going to sleep in and wished I had seen how JJ's reaction to me kissing him on the cheek was. I put on my nightwear which consisted of some tight short gray shorts and a black t-shirt that went to just above my butt.

I put my hair in a messy bun and went out to brush my teeth. Just as I open the door to the bathroom, JJ is standing in there with his toothbrush in his hand. He looks at me and smiles. "you should have come 2 minutes ago, then you would have seen my big ass dick." My eyes widen "Um, I guess maybe it's lucky I didn't get in there then" I say and laugh. "nah, most girls who have seen my penis have been blessed trust me.. It's honestly too big" he says and I think I starts to blush.

He's in the way of my toothbrush so instead of asking him if i can have it, I squeeze in, right in front of him with my ass against his "you know" and take the toothbrush. I don't think he saw it coming cause of how he abruptly just stops brushing his teeth. he spits out the toothpaste and looks at me with a smirk forming on his lips.

"You can't tease me like that" he says and runs over to me. He attacks me and tickles me so hard that I'm dying of laughter and feel like I can barely breathe. I finally break free of him and sprint into my own room. He catches me on the way to my bed and throws me onto the bed like I weigh nothing. "that's what you get for thinking you can take advantage of me like that" he says and laughs. We both do. "oh god, I think we may have woken up the whole house" I say out of breath. "Shit yea true" he says.

After a while, we each go to our rooms.
I can't fall asleep. I think about JJ all the time. I think I'm falling for the man, but does he feel the same way, or does he just see us as friends. I really do not know. I choose after some time to go into JJ's room. when I go in there he is sitting looking at his phone in bed. Holy shit that man has a strong relationship with his phone.

He quickly spots me standing by the door. "Emma" he says. "Something wrong?" I walk a little closer to his bed. "I can't fall asleep" I say and he nods "same.." we look at each other for a long time without saying a word. I stand and trip a little because I'm freezing. he looks me up and down and smiles at me. I love that smile. He gets out of bed and walks towards me wearing only his Calvin Klen underpants. I can't help but look down, but quickly look up again and make eye contact. He comes all the way up to me and puts both of his palms against my cheeks and neck.

His height is so perfect for my height. The way I look up to see his face, but not too much either, is just so lovely. We hold eye contact for a long time and sometimes look down at each other's lips.

"You're unreal" he says and leans forward and kisses me gently on the lips. It felt really nice. he smells really good too. The kiss develops and becomes more intense. Our lips remain glued together as he sits us down on his bed. His hands go further down my body and it feels really good. I let my hands touch his stomach and run my hands over his six pack. Damn this guy has abs. I tense up by the feeling of his warm hands on my back, which is slowly drifting down to my waist. We're still kissing as his hand go down to my butt. squeezing it gently.

I can feel that he is very tense and wants to do more than just kissing.

He lays me down on his bed, with him on top of me. I giggle a little into the kiss as he lets his hand under my shirt to my stomach. Is this going a bit too fast. I just don't want to ruin the moment.

I stop the kiss slowly and look at him in the eyes. "Is it okay, if we take it a bit slower?" I whisper and he nods. "Of course" he says and pulls himself down next to me.

"Sorry.. It's just.. I don't really know.. I think you're really cute and funny, I just want to get to know you a little more before doing this. You know we've only just met today." I say kissing him again on his soft big lips and lie closer, so my body touches his. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. My face lays onto his muscular chest with my hand on it. He is so fit and smells amazing. We lie in that position in a long time and I suddenly hear him beginning to snore. I smile and make myself small with his hands around me. Why am I so attached to this guy. I'm actually falling for him. The last thing I feel before falling asleep is his warm breath and his comforting way of making me feel safe..

I don't know if this chapter is good or not, but let me know what you think :)
Anyway I'm gonna try and make the next chapter as fast and good as I can.