Chapter 7

!WARNING!
SLIGHT STEAMY MOMENT IN THIS CHAPTER!! LIMITED TO 18+ READERS!!
There's no definitive line where it started and where it ended, so, just be cautious if you don't want to read SMUT!

Junkyu leaned his side on the wall, hand pressing against the cold cement painted in white. His hot breath formed a fog inside the fiber glass mask he wore. The essential equipment that was supposed to protect him from pheromones felt steamy and suffocating. He wanted to tear it off of his face. Fuck pheromones!

He dragged his feet. His stomach felt queasy. The empty hospital hallway was spinning.

"What is happening.." He breathed, confused. His body felt feverish. It was the same symptoms as his heat, but felt...different. Abnormal.

It was the first for Junkyu to have fertility drugs in his system. Unlike natural omega heat, there was no pre-heat to slowly prepare the opening of male omega's cloacal flap; sets of tissues protecting the uterus, a gate that separates reproductive organ from rectum. The heat inducing drug enhances certain omega hormones, forcing the brain to open their cloacal flap and get their uterus ready for their alpha's seeds.

The discomfort was a tenfold of natural heat, and to cope with it, their body will produce greater amounts of estrogens, enhancing their sexual desire up to the point they wouldn't realize what they were doing, much like when they were in their normal omega heat. But something that was done in a rush and against nature will always have a defect.

"Junkyu!" Dr. Jang shouted, running towards swaying Junkyu. He caught the omega right before he could fall onto the floor that would feel freezing against his burning skin.

Alpha. There's a dominant alpha.

Junkyu's spine wanted to curve into a downward dog position. He couldn't think of anything else but for the alpha to breed him. The omega in him completely took over his senses as a human.

Breed me. Make me yours.

"Let me help you." Dr. Jang said, sounding like he was in panic, though inside he smiled in triumph. The reaction was as he expected. He snatched Junkyu's mask off to help him get fresh air, though it only messed up his heat more.

The doctor placed an arm behind Junkyu's knees and another around his back. He swooped the omega off the floor and carried him bridal style. Junkyu wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck and rubbed his body and face against the older man as Dr. Jang brought him to an empty room among the furthest and secluded ones he'd prepared.

"Help me, alpha.." He whimpered. Slick began flowing out of his hole, wetting his boxer briefs.

Dr. Jang shuddered at the sweet scent of Junkyu's natural lubricant. The omega's normal scent was rose with a hint of vanilla, but his heat slick smelled like burnt sugar, caramel. Delicious.

"Don't worry, my pretty boy. You will get what you want." He said. He nuzzled his face on the side of Junkyu's head, inhaling his scent.

The alpha changed his mind. He won't just get a taste of Junkyu. He wanted to knot him and mark him so the omega will be forever his. It would be great if this one time sex could make Junkyu pregnant with his child. Oh how perfect his life would be with Junkyu and their pups.

"My omega, mine only.." He purred against Junkyu's ear.

He was obsessed.

Dr. Jang put Junkyu down on his feet, keeping the omega close to him by wrapping an arm around his waist as he closed the door and waited until the automatic lock did its job in sealing them inside. No one would think something vulgar was happening in the room, unless Junkyu made loud noises, but Dr. Jang could gag him and make him shut his mouth.