Chapter 2

Amelia's POV

I watched as Atlas went to the trunk and I passed out......

-1 day later-

I woke up in an unfamiliar place and panicked for a moment then I remembered what happened. I was in what looked like a crib and I had to fight everything in me to not slip into little space. I was just scared. I couldn't trust them with my littlespace. They might do damage

 They might do damage

(The crib)

They seem so nice, but what if they try to hurt me. I don't know if I can trust them. I looked around and they weren't there. I was all alone and I felt scared. I had Alexandria, but my bag was gone and I was in new clothes. That means they changed me, and I blushed at that thought

I stood on the mattress and tried go gain my footing but I fell. I couldn't stand up and I started to panic. My mind started to get very loud "I couldn't trust them, I couldn't, they trapped me I kn-" as I began to panic, I heard the door open and I tried to make myself as small as possible.

-Nia's POV-
I walked into the nursery and Amelia was trying to make herself as small as possible. My heart nearly exploded. As I walked up to the crib, Amelia got really scared so I spoke "It's okay, Amelia, I won't hurt you" she looked away and seemed as if she didn't believe me. I couldn't blame her.

I lifted Amelia out of the crib and set her on the floor. Poor thing looked so damn scared and kneeled down to get on her level. "Amelia sweetie, I won't hurt you, I swear, you are safe here. "

A few seconds passed before Amelia spoke in the smallest voice "You won't hurt me....right? " my heart sank as I realized she had been through so much. "I wouldn't hurt you Amelia and neither will anyone else now that you're here with us. " Amelia nodded and I asked her if I could pick her up and she nodded.

I carried her downstairs

Atlas' POV

I was making breakfast when I heard the stairs creak. I looked and it was Nia holding Amelia in her arms. Amelia looked so fucking cute, she was carrying her stuffie and looked very sleepy.

The stuffie

I placed the plates on the table

I placed the plates on the table. I made Amelia oatmeal. Nia set Amelia in the high chair and handed her the bowl of oatmeal. Amelia looked at the bowl with a hint of worry in her face. I grabbed an extra spoon and took a little oatmeal and ate it. "see, love nothing to worry about". " she started eating very slow and every time I looked at her she tried to speed up, clearly not enjoying the oatmeal.

I went over to Amelia and said " Do you not like the oatmeal?" She hesitantly nodded and I sighed "Honey it's okay if you don't like it." Amelia spoke in the quietest voice and said "n-no it's okay, ill e- eat it, I like it see? " she said as she ate the oatmeal was had tears brimming her eyes. I said "Look at me Amelia, do. you. like. it? " she looked down and shook her head almost expecting me to hurt her. I reassured her and she looked at Nia and Nia nodded at her.

I took the oatmeal from her and gave her some of my pancakes. She looked up at me and I cut them into smaller pieces and she began to eat them using her hands. I chuckled and she looked at me confused. I cleaned her hands and I have her a fork "Amelia use this okay? " I said. She nodded and ate

After we all finished eating we went to the living room and Nia spoke

Nia's POV
I spoke "Amelia, since you'll be staying with us, you'll need clothes so later today we'll buy you some clothes, toys, ect ect." Amelia looked worried an said "you don't have to" and I replaced, "we want to ". Plus I have a hunch that she's a little so I'm also going to head to to little supply store.