|𝔁𝔁𝓿|

Containssss lil smut

Read or skip
Don't report my book

𝓓𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓪

"Yeah I said the same thing. Like Jaq? That name sounds so damn familiar", I tell Bibby who nods in agreement.

We in the club.

" Yeah. I just can't put my finger on it. I'mma do my own lil investigation though", he replies.

"Oh okay Sherlock Holmes", I say and he chuckles.

"Man you look like you was about to die in your sleep then mane", Bibby says, referring to the lil nap I had in his car.

" I had the nightmare again ", I tell him and he shakes his head.

" and you refuse to see a doctor... ", he trails off.

" Sipping chaser with my reefer, can't get my mind off wockesha
Watch me put my heart in this cup
In my feelings, she my therapist, I'mma talk to this cup", I randomly sing out Wockesha lyrics to answer him.

He shakes his head and squints his eyes at me, "you know tha purple drank can't solve errything"

"Talkin like youn take wocky too", I laugh

" I do but it ain't this bad... ", he trails off and I laugh again.

" Stop laughing with yo drunk ass", he says.

Mane I'm so drunk...

" HI DIGGA. WASSUP MA NIGGA? ", I hear a familiar voice yell as the person walks up to us.

" Ameena what's up? ", Bibby asks her.

" oh hell nawl...",  I mumble and she stares at me.

"What? You ain't happy to see me? Howsyamamannem? ", she says, giggling

This bitch must be drunk.

" I mean you alright ", I shrug.

" Where's Phats? ", Bibby asks, looking around.

" Do I look like I got Phats in my pocket or sumn? ", she says being smart.

" I mean y'all go every where together ", Bibby shrugs.

" damn baby yo eyes look bulgy as the fuck and you not been sleeping? Look at them eye bags ", Ameena says putting her hands all over my face, before sitting on my laps.

I can't resist. I'm too drunk.

I won't blame it on me being drunk but her body alright and lil bro already getting the signal down there.

デ══━一

Somehow, some shit happened and me and Ameena ended up fucking that night.

Man what have I done?

" Mane don't fucking push me. You wasn't doing that when you was beating this fat ma up", she says, smirking at her coochie.