|xxxv|

Omniscient

Jacintha dresses up in her Black Nike Cargo Pockets Detailed Joggers with a Lilac crop top. She slips her High Nike Air Force 1s.

She sits at her vanity, satisfied at the way she dressed. She pull out her red bouncy wave lace wig and install it.

"Swish swoosh", she says as she lays her edges.

" JT WE GONNA BE LATE", Her dad yells from the living room.

"I'M COMING" , she yells back.

She puts her lashes extension on and put some beautiful amount of vanilla flavored lip gloss on her lips.

She grabs her jacket and put it on.

"Okay", she smiles at herself and walks out.

" Damn sis. Who you tryna look good for?", Rave says as Jacintha comes out.

"I'll take that as your way of saying I'm pretty but thank you brother", She rolls her eyes.

"This ain't the time for your cat and dog stuffs. Come on now. Let's go",the dad says and they all go out.

*
" where we going tho? ", Rave asks as they get into their dad's ES 350

" Commander's Palace", the dad smiles.

"WHAT?! ", Rave and Jacintha yell.

" Yes", their dad shrugs.

"You got Commander's money? ", Jacintha side eyes him

" Don't worry about me, Cookie ", he smiles.

" Alright pops. I just hope this woman meet my expectations ", I say, looking outta the window.

" You'll like her Cookie ", The dad says

" We gon see", Rave shrugs.

Meanwhile...

"He just text me. Are y'all ready?", Chance's mom ask her children as they come down to the living room..

" Yeah I'm ready mama", Chance shrugs, putting his black Yeezys on.

"I'm done too. Let me just take a few pictures", Lara says, pulling her 11pro out.

" We don't have time for that now Lara. They on their way to Commander's ", their mom says, making Lara's eyes widen up.

" Commander's Palace? ", she asks.

" Yes", their mom shrug.

"Can we go and come back quickly. I need to be in Florida on Monday", Chance says, picking the keys up.

" Aight let's go", The mom says and they walk out of the house.

****
"Do you have reservations? ", the dude at ask Michael as they walk into the restaurant.

" Yes. Reservations for for six ", He replies.