I was tagged???

this is my first tag and it confuses me- but here we go...

1) @lilybyrnebcems

1) @lilybyrnebcems

2) Pisces 🐟

3) If video games count- then Little Nightmares (absolutely adore that game and highly recommend)

4) Ok... so I can not pick just one... so buckle in because I have a lot...

    - Ferryman (by Shayfer James)(but also literally anything by Shayfer James (especially his Counterfeit Arcade and Hope and a Hand Grenade albums))
     - The Main Character (by Will Wood)(but also literally anything else by Will Wood)
    - Gennifer Flowers (by Fever Dolls)
    - Sinister Kid (by The Black Keys)(love pretty much all of The Black Keys music as well)
    - Literally all of The Family Crest's songs (I HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THEM I LOVE THIS BAND)
    - The Reckoning (by Dom Fera)
    - Hey, Runner! (by The Arcadian Wild)
    - Out With The Crow (The Haunted Windchimes)
    - I have been so obsessed with all of The Haunted Windchimes music recently as well (some especially good ones are Leadbelly Medley, Hallelujah, Troubled Water, D Minor, and Searchin' For the Truth)
    - Wash Jones (by Squirrel Nut Zippers)

5) Hi all you lovely people!!! I just want to apologize for for not posting much on my 2 stories Blame Fate (Loki x OC), and Yep, Definitely Loki's kid. (Lokidóttir) as of recently. I have been kind of in a rut- both because school has been absolutely kicking my ass and also because I have just not been able to get out of my writers block, but I promise will try to post a bunch more soon!!

(and if you have not checked out my 2 other stories, you should definitely go do that *wink wink*)

6) I can't pick just one so here are some of my top favorites... Hannibal (LOVE THE MURDER HUSBANDS 😍), BBC Sherlock, Wandavision, The Office, You, The Owl House, Daredevil, and Buzzfeed Unsolved: Supernatural

7) So I guess I could say that I have synesthesia (I also have two versions of it) basically whenever I hear a word, a feeling, a taste, a smell, literally anything, I basically instantly "feel/see" colors for those things, and I also have another version where I essentially feel a sensation or a feeling in different parts of my body for each of those things.

8) uhhh- I don't want to annoy a bunch of people (and I also just don't know of many people I can tag/have a published book that they could do it in) so I am just going to tag a few!!

oceansgivepeace

Jayde-Candy

-countesskat