Truth Or Dare Part One (Bakugo POV)

Raccoon eyes and shitty hair forced me to come to this squad game thing, I went cause I couldn't sleep. "Bakubabe! You're here" Raccoon eyes said I look at her blankly and then look to her side to see shitty hair smiling "We were getting worried that you weren't coming again" he mentioned, I just huffed and then asked, "What the fuck are we doing exactly?" I see Dunce face walk up to the other side of Raccoon eyes, he did his stupid smirk he always does and then states "We're just about to play truth or dare", I look at the three blankly Raccoon eyes face lights up and then questioned, "Do you want to go first Bakubabe?". I just say "whatever" and walk to the couch in the common room, I sit down and then look at raccoon eyes and just say, "Truth or dare raccoon eyes?" And then the games began. We just ended up just doing truth or dare.

After a few rounds, I noticed I haven't been asked much, I start to get furious just as I thought none of them would ask me, Dunce face looks to me and then ask "Truth or Dare Bakubro" I think for a moment, I questioned which one to pick, I decided to pick truth because knowing dunce face his dare will be something stupid, I announce this to them saying "I pick truth" his smirk grew then saying "Well I heard from somewhere that you kissed midobro in middle school, is that true?" I look at him irritated, knowing that it was true but took a deep breath then said,"No, it's not. It was just rumor. " I think back to the memory.

[Flashback]

"Hey dude, I heard you're going to Izuku's party tomorrow." The long fingers freak said. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Sadly, the old hag is making me." "Why don't you tell her you don't want to go?" The black haired guy said," I shrug. The bell rang for the end of the school day. I sigh and roll my eyes, thinking about how boring Deku's party will be.

Later that night, I and the hag are at the door of the Midoryia's. The hag knocked on the door soon, Auntie Inko opened the door and hugged the hag and then looked at me giving me a smile and says "I remember this one doesn't like hugs, so how about just a hand shake?" She held her hand out to mine, I stared at it for a moment and then took it into my hand and shook it. Auntie is the one person, besides my old man, that I'm kind to, cause I've seen and mad her mad once and she's more scarier than my old hag.

We stop shaking our hands, and she says, "Izuku is up in his room opening up a gift from yours and his classmates if you wanted to see him, Katsuki." I take a deep breath while thinking 'What gift?'and just make my way to his room. I hear small cries from behind the door and open it slowly to see the nerd curled up on his bed crying into his pillow, I roll my eyes at the sight, then say, "Nerd?" He got up so quickly and looked at me dead in the eye, by how red his eyes were. I could tell that he had been crying for a while. I sit down on the bed next to him.

"What's wrong, nerd?" I questioned. He looks at his hands in his lap and says, "You're friends sent me a birthday present..." Wiping his tears away, I raise an eyebrow and say,"So?" Still looking at his fingers, he says,"The gift was telling me to k*ll myself. "I open my eyes wide, at the words. More tears started streaming down his face. I didn't know what to do, so I moved a bit closer to the smaller boy, and I moved my hand to his face and wiped the tears off. He stares at me for a moment, then looks somewhere on my lower face and stares.

After a few moments of confusion, I realized what he was looking at. Before, I knew our two lips were connected. We stayed like this for a while, well till we heard a soft tap on the door. We stop and fix ourselves up to look at the door. Deku shouted. "Come in!" The door creaked open to reveal Auntie saying."Sorry to disturb the fun and peace up here, but dinners ready."

[End flashback]

I returned to the game, realised it's my turn, and I looked to Raccoon's eyes, then said, "Truth or dare Raccoon eyes?"Ahh, Truth!" she shouted slightly, I think for a moment then, say something that was very out of character for me it was on the lines of "Who's your crush?" The squad gasps in surprise, I started to get irritated again, but calm myself down a bit. Shee just blushed and said, "Well... all I'll tell you that he's in this room", looking slightly at Shitty hair, Dunce face and Soy sauce face start make this stupid 'oooo' noise which annoyed me even more, Soy sauce face looked past me as we all heard noises stumbling from the kitchen. I looked behind me and tried to make out the figure in the kitchen. Whoever it was was not noticeable as the only light that was on was the one in the common room.